Respected Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 7:00- 4/2

@Bird mama I got the coral.  Yes July gets hot and steamy.  If you ever make it down here, birdmama, we will have to meet for lunch.

Honored Contributor

@Dawnie wrote:

@Bird mama

I get a text from AMEX every time my card is used.  Which seems to be often lately. Ugh.  

I have the Costco AMEX (soon to change to Citi) and got back over $360 this year.  I use it to pay bills and most everything.

My main card doesn't seem to offer this service...which is annoying.  But they do track large and outside the pattern purchases. 

Does the costco amex do the text thing? we have that but it's not for personal use

Valued Contributor

I'm sitting on the deck so guess who has to join the party. What's funny about this pic is, I don't hear him meow through the door, but the blinds rattle and when I turn, he's talking. This is a ritual now. Of course, 5 minutes after I let him out he wants back in.

IMG_5948.JPG

Honored Contributor

@Buttercups

Your cat is speaking to you as though you are hearing impaired, lol.  You can see the emotion on his face, what a doll.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor

@gmkb - What a great attitude you have. Glad you are on an even keel. Sweet of you to get the belt for your friend who brings the meals.

Heart

Trusted Contributor

Kitty looks like he is saying "You had better be buying something for me!"

Trusted Contributor

@gmkb

Thank Goodness you're doing ok.  Hair will grow back, it's you I worry about.  Friend (chemo patient) orders the cutest wigs from eBay.  Med length Bob styles, around 20 dollars.  She always looks adorable. Mostly blonde, sometimes red. 

So nice of your neighbor to bring dinner over a couple of times a week.  

Respected Contributor

@Buttercups When this journey began I asked God for two things - to remain emotionally strong and to remain gracious.  A friend who went thru this a few years ago told me to give my life over to the doctors for a year and not look back - I took her advice.  Those two things have helped a lot.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi, Chatters! I've just got a moment to drop in and say hi today. Two of my friends who own a yoga studio at the other end of the state arrived last night for a two-day visit. We all went through a six month teacher certification course a couple of years ago so we're quite bonded. We were all gong to get up for an 8:00 Hot class this morning, but the wine that freely flowed last night made the Hot class seem like not such a good idea this morning! Ouch.

Enjoy the day! Woman Happy

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Trusted Contributor

@jackthebear

Costco AMEX texts me ever time.   However, AMEX going away with Costco.  They are switching to Citi.  I hear it will have identical perks.  They will send a Citi card and my AMEX will be cancelled. Around June.