Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 7:00- 4/2

@SoX

Years ago, I guess you could say I was nearly a victim of identity theft.  Some, geez can't quite write the word in this setting, think  'witch' and substitute the first letter (wink) tried to open an American Express card in my name.

I developed a deep respect for American Express (didn't have a card with them at that time) because they got a hold of me and asked me about the application and we nipped it in the bud.

I think it was somebody at work.  There was a time, we filled out time cards that actually had our SS number pre printed on it.  The stupid applicant used my name and work info - only the house address was different.  I got the address from American Express with the express intent of driving there and confronting the skank.

At the time, I was just 'getting to know' my future husband and he begged me not to go and basically get shot by some skank, rofl.

It's just so upsetting when you have to wait for a new card.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Good Morning @capatosta

Honored Contributor

I may have stumbled onto my Holy Grail of pants, from LLB.  I bought two pairs of their "sale" colors, and then came back to find three more pairs (not on sale).  They come in petite, regular, medium tall, and tall.  They have women's sizes as well.  Now they are running a free $10 gift card when you spend $50, so it brings the $59 (regular) down to $49, plus free shipping, of course.

These are the sale colors that remained in my size.

Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama

Love your colorful metaphores, Bird ... I needed the laugh!

Trusted Contributor

Lola, I love those pants from LLB....I keep being drawn to that Rose color from various brands...just don't know if it would work on my short chubby self.  Guess I will go and try some on.  (WHAT???Actually go to a store!Smiley WinkSmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@LTT1

I ordered the Lisa Rinna Twist Top in Ivory.  Thought it was pricey, we'll see. Also ordered the navy cargo pants.  Wanted black but sold out. If I like them, I will stalk the black.  May I add...to go with my 8 other pair of black pants.  My closet is mostly black, my fave is to wear column black and top with another color.  

@Bird mama

Loves those heels!  The color is very pretty.  I like the exotic pair too.  

Honored Contributor

@SoX

I'm the type of person who works for what she has.  I don't steal and I don't envy others for what they have. 

So, if someone tries to rob me of something, I want to beat them into the ground.  It just flips a switch in me :-)

Honored Contributor

@Dawnie wrote:

@LTT1

I ordered the Lisa Rinna Twist Top in Ivory.  Thought it was pricey, we'll see. Also ordered the navy cargo pants.  Wanted black but sold out. If I like them, I will stalk the black.  May I add...to go with my 8 other pair of black pants.  My closet is mostly black, my fave is to wear column black and top with another color.  

@Bird mama

Loves those heels!  The color is very pretty.  I like the exotic pair too.  

top is a bit high, but I think it's probably something you can wear often.

(omg I sound like Graver) you'll reach for often!!!!

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear

Can you run over to the sink and wash it out?  

Rofl

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama wrote:

@SoX

I'm the type of person who works for what she has.  I don't steal and I don't envy others for what they have. 

So, if someone tries to rob me of something, I want to beat them into the ground.  It just flips a switch in me :-)

@Bird mama ... 

Same here, Bird ... I would love to give that (w)itch a good beat down right about now. 

One good thing (or not) ... no shopping for me for a while.