Trusted Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 7:00- 4/2

Mornin' everyone!  I'm on my first cup of Joe and already Miss Crazy Yorkie wants to play so I'm trying to watch the Q, drink my Joe, read your posts and send my sister-in-law my banana pudding recipe.

Hope you are all well.

Honored Contributor

I am also having technical issues @Snicks1Cat Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Good Morning @luv-the-Q

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

Good Morning To All!   Happy April!  Wow Leah has the polka dots going on.

Honored Contributor

Gray cloudy am here, I am heading out with B for his blood work and then off to breakfast and some errands.

So when we got home early last night I left the sunroof open a bit and well guess what it rained. Smiley Happy Were there thunderstorms in the forecast who knows Smiley Happy

I have to remember to take a towel, since the seat was wet, wet and wet --  last night when we went out to dinner. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

My credit card was compromised yesterday.  I was shopping at Saks online when my bank notified me of an additional charge after my initial purchase.  Thought it might be a mistake so I called the bank, which confirmed the much smaller charge and suggested I call Saks.  

Saks Fraud Department couldn't find any such charge ... called the bank back and they  canceled the card immediately.  Now I have to wait for a new card, notify other places where I used the old card, etc.   What a headache!

Honored Contributor

I find the model's hair a bit lackluster for the TSV.

Honored Contributor

Good Morning @Dawnie

Good Morning @I am still oxox

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

Hi AM Buddies>> DH is back to working Saturdays since Spring has sprung...even though its C-o-l-d here today and I guess all week too.

Doggie is finally feeling better....its been three weeks of vet visits, meds...she had severe gastritis, but we do not know why.  Hoping we got it handled now.  Yesterday she was eating and playing normally, so fingers crossed. 

What is new?

Trusted Contributor

@capatosta I wish they could tell us what's wrong.  Sometimes you know your pet isn't up to par, but you can't figure out why.