Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 7:00- 4/2

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning everyone ... day is yet to break here.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:
@lolakimomo ... Why these clunky pumps, I wonder?

block heels are coming back

I actually am not sure about Isaac's and not on Leah today.

Esteemed Contributor

@Snicks1

Easy pay can have a useful purpose, but when the Q starts super emphasizing that card, then adding easy pay incentives such as six easy pays, it is a sign that it is either pricing itself out of the average person's wallet or it is suffering loss of customers, etc. You are so correct that we cannot forsee the future. How many people put a budget line item in for the maximum easy pays a month?

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:

@LTT1 wrote:

I don't know if this would make a difference to anyone, but there are six easy pays right now with a Q card!

@LTT1, it's my opinion only here, and no offense to anyone who uses easy pay, but I consider it a kind of trap. I don't use it and think that if I can't pay for my purchase in full when my cc bill comes in, then I really don't need the item that bad. Easy pays do not save anyone any money, just drags out how long you will be paying for it. I can't foresee the future, who knows what kind of expenses I may have come up in the next 6 months, I don't want a bunch of piddling little easy pays still hanging on that may create an issue for me in paying off future expenses also.

I tend to agree, I think Q uses it to sell more when they could perhaps use other financial incentives to move inventory. But it obviously works and well for them

An ezpay of a $30 item over 4 or 5 months?  then maybe the buyer needs to think about it. 

Honored Contributor

Wasn't there a Perricone TS very, very recenlty? 
Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

Wasn't there a Perricone TS very, very recenlty? 

It hasn't been too long ago. I guess when they continue to reduce the number of vendors, they will have to have more TSV's from those same vendors throughout the year.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I am signing off for a little while, either my computer is acting up, or the Q's system is. I'll check back later to see if the problem I am having (extreme jumping of the screen) clears up. Have a great day, if I don't make it back.
Oh, and BTW, wondering how LTT's BIL is doing, last I heard he wasn't doing so great.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Good Morning all, sorry I am late, I slept in, just a little.

Going to catch up on posts....

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So block heels are coming back and I just bought 2 pair of Calvin Klein kitten heels.

This color is exceptionally beautiful to my eyes

This solid color black looks blah compared to these ^^^^^^^

Thinking I should have ordered this color

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise