Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 7:00- 4/2

@capatosta

I'm 5'10 and can tell you there is no way on this earth I would layer up two polyester tops.  Well, maybe I would try it if I wanted to lose weight and sweat it out.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

@jackthebear

Sign into your AMEX account.   Go to account alerts.  You can get alerts via email or text.  HTH. 

Honored Contributor

@luv-the-Q:

Some humor for your day...

Goal for 2016: lose just 10 pounds. Only 15 to go.

Ate salad for dinner! Mostly croutons & tomatoes. Really just one big, round crouton covered with tomato sauce. And cheese. FINE, it was a pizza. I ate a pizza.

HOW TO PREPARE TOFU:
- Throw it in the trash.

- Grill some meat.

I just did a week's worth of cardio after walking into a spider web.

I don't mean to brag but......I finished my 14-day diet in 3 hours and 20 minutes.

A recent study has found that women who carry a little extra weight live longer than men who mention it.

Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

I may not be that funny or athletic or good looking or smart or talented....I forgot where I was going with this.

A thief broke into my house last night......He started searching for money so I woke up and searched with him.

My dentist told me I need a crown. I was like:
I KNOW!

PS: Sunday, March 13, 2016 began Daylight Savings Time. Hope you didn't forget to set your bathroom scale back 10 pounds on Saturday night.
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

Not crazy about the asymmetrical hem.  I do love a lot of her pants and jackets.

Valued Contributor

Good morning! 

Never posted on this thread before, just wanted to say  , what a nice group of women.

I do like the set of 2 tops from susan graver,  but I am getting a crown next month so have to rein it in.  It is about time , I have been wanting a crown! HA!

I would get the fashion set, but will stalk it on as is, I have found lots of things there

Respected Contributor

2 layer of SG liquid knit in June, July, Aug. Yikes, sweltering!

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:
Did anyone hear Lori G say that originally she was buying men's tees (tanks) for the length before she was asked to create her long tanks?

@LTT1

I don't watch much Q so I missed Lori's comments

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

A recent study has found that women who carry a little extra weight live longer than men who mention it.

@LTT1

I have found this to be true as well.

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono  ...

Whose hoodie ... I love that!

Trusted Contributor

I love the critters in our woods...however, why do the brown squirrels scatter as soon as they see me or the dog...however, the black squirrels are stubborn.  I can just picture them giving each other a pep talk "OK, when the dog starts barking, you just chatter back and drive her crazy.  She can't get through the window, so you are safe.  But keep it a secret from the brown squirrels....they haven't figured it out yet!"