Trusted Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 4/13

@SoX wrote:

It just occurred to me ... I don't have the TV on ... haven't seen a thing on AM Style!

For you coffee lovers ... Westrock Coffee Company (from HSN) ... THE BEST (from Africa)

Westrock® Coffee Company Mixed Brew Box 100-ct Single Pods Auto-Ship®

@SoX I'm on auto delivery - 29.99 from a TS a while back.  Love this coffee.  I think I may call to see if I can change the blend. I'm using up my Meza, I'd like to switch to Ethiopian. 

You are 100% correct--This coffee is awesome!

Esteemed Contributor

@Jtdmum wrote:

@SoX wrote:

It just occurred to me ... I don't have the TV on ... haven't seen a thing on AM Style!

For you coffee lovers ... Westrock Coffee Company (from HSN) ... THE BEST (from Africa)

@SoX I'm on auto delivery - 29.99 from a TS a while back.  Love this coffee.  I think I may call to see if I can change the blend. I'm using up my Meza, I'd like to switch to Ethiopian. 

You are 100% correct--This coffee is awesome!

@Jtdmum 

I'm on the same AD plan from that earlier TS, too.   

If you switch, you should try to the combo box ... 25 each of Meza, East African, Sumatran and Rwanda.  I switch up depending on ... just because I can.   Sometimes I make a pot and blend all four together ... delicious!

Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

back to my basement clean out

we have 3 typewriters!

can i interest anybody 

@jackthebear   ...

Only if you'll take my IBM Selectric!

Edit -- actually, I think I got rid of that one!

@SoX wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

back to my basement clean out

we have 3 typewriters!

can i interest anybody 

@jackthebear   ...

Only if you'll take my IBM Selectric!

Edit -- actually, I think I got rid of that one!

freecycled all the 3 of them, gone !

Honored Contributor

@SoX 

Sorry! I wasn’t here afternoon/evening yesterday!

You know I’d delete for you any day!

I deleted that picture when I woke up this morning! (saw your notification)💗

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21  the jewelry is so pretty. I especially like the earrings. I, too, have been enjoying a little food splurge. I've been hooked on blueberry scones lately. I rationalize it by telling myself that the blueberries are just so healthy for me.

Condolences to @Tennesseegal 

@lolakimono  I'm glad you reordered the outfit because it's stinkin' cute! 

@jackthebear  the t-shirt with the leopard pocket is darling. I've been tempted to buy a t-shirt with a tie at the bottom but don't know how it will look on me now compared to how it looked in the '80's.

@LTT1  I almost ordered those IM sneakers with gingham ties in black. I have a pair of black QF pants with gingham laces at the bottom. Then I remembered the hours I just spent cleaning out my closets and dressers and thought, "Oh yeah, I'm supposed to be downsizing." But, I may still go back for them anyway.

@SoX  I was happy to see someone else call sneakers "tennies."

the one I ordered is a straight bottom,  not doing the tie up tops, when the trend is done can't rework them.