Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 4/13

@lolakimono  I went back to read in full your post about BF washing your clothes for you. This is why DH & I do our own laundry. My sad story is the day DH did my laundry that included a cashmere sweater my mom handed down to me, a lovely cream button down.

DH was SCARED to show me what happened to the sweater. And rightly so, it turned into a barbie doll size cashmere. True story, Barbie never looked so good. I was out a treasured heirloom.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

On the shopping front, I’ve been trying to be good but I ordered a cute skirt off Amazon. It’s black with white and yellow daisies. I checked the measurements and ordered a medium. When I opened it I had to laugh. It might fit my friend’s 9 year old! I don’t know whether to send it back or donate it. I keep looking at a set of ceramic fish here on QVC that I would like to order. I like the Denim and Co bling jacket and keep looking at but I wish it was offered in turquoise. I’m trying to stay away from Christopher and Banks and Old Navy and TJ Max. Those stores are my weakness.

Sending love to all of you! Enjoy each day because it is a blessing. 🌷❤️

ordered some clothing from A

kimono cute and keeping

shoes garbage and returning

waiting for 2 tops to arrive,

as much as I love A have not been 100% with the clothing I have ordered ,  lots of bloggers are pushing this stuff, guessing they get $$ for it and might not wear it afterwards,  

Blooming Jelly Womens Tie Front Shirt Short Sleeve T Shirts Color Block Pocket Casual Basic Tees Knit Tops

ordered similar in black and white,  without the tie,

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono @PINKdogWOOD 

We do our own laundry too...DH would never go to the trouble I go to in order to wash/dry my stuff!

Here is a VB tote I saw at Macy’s that I liked.

Nice to see this company going a bit more “artisanal!’

Pic won’t post will try to post it later 

Google “fringe tote” if you would like to see it!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I did the same thing, just jumping in without a greeting. So...

GOOD MORNING SATURDAY LADIES!!!!!!!  I'm here but late to the party. Slept in til 730, much needed because for who knows the reason, I've not been able to sleep lately. That was Thursday night. I was dead tired last night and slept well for a change so yes, I was up at 4A, did well you know, hopped back in and slept some more.

Anyway, hope all is going well despite the rain for some of you, and I sincerely hope some are not suffering with the spring blizzard out west. God be with you, be safe.

Not many good things in the Leah show today, she's casual'd out today. Not fond of peddle pushers but I think I do like the cloudsteppers, cute but I won't buy any. I am trying those arrowhead design NYDJ for an exorbident $115 on ep just to see how they feel on.

DH is heading to the spring ftbl game at OSU Stadium with 2 guys he goes with. Sunny here after a quick deluge yesterday, should be 60ish or so. I can watch it on tv at home fine for me IF I choose to.

Great weekend to all and to all if you're into ice hockey GO COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS!!!!!  They're killing it vs Tampa Bay Lightning.

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear 

I have been pleased with a line of turtlenecks from A.

Ordered at least 3 sizes up though...

‘Now trying one size down.

The Hong Kong makers are so small!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

n/m

pic is posted later 

Esteemed Contributor

Now, if @lolakimono  can find me a pair of leopard sneakers ...

Honored Contributor

@Jtdmum wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Sometimes I'm so shocked and disgusted by posts in other parts of these forums that I wonder what the heck I'm doing spending time here

@Greeneyedlady21 I cannot even imagine how miserably unhappy some of these people are that post such hateful things.  We all have our days but wow- it's continual, negative, insulting, maybe they should focus more on how to get happy and enjoy life. 

best thing to do is just scroll by,  they are probably the same IRL as well 

leave them to it

Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

Now, if @lolakimono  can find me a pair of leopard sneakers ...

@SoX 

Challenge accepted!

You need an 8?