Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 4/13

I first saw this skirt at Dillard's, but was able to find it on Amazon (no ridiculous shipping) and it has a lot of spring colors.  Of course, being petite, it is not that short on me.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of @gmkb 

Image result for daisies

It warms my heart that many others think of Geri too @Tennesseegal 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Wow @LTT1   thanks for sharing the photo.   

Honored Contributor

My condolences to you @Tennesseegal 

Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Sometimes I'm so shocked and disgusted by posts in other parts of these forums that I wonder what the heck I'm doing spending time here

@Greeneyedlady21 I cannot even imagine how miserably unhappy some of these people are that post such hateful things.  We all have our days but wow- it's continual, negative, insulting, maybe they should focus more on how to get happy and enjoy life. 

Trusted Contributor

Good morning @Bird mama -- I think of @gmkb all the time.  I hope she is able to at least read that we're thinking of her. 

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21   One of the down sides of social media or online communities is that people are forgetting how to really communicate or they forget that social graces still exist.  I was browsing something in the facebook marketplace and came across the most disgusting and offensive 'offer' I'd seen in my 56 years.  I reported it.  I can't talk about it here it was that disgusting and offensive.  Suffice to say, after I saw it and said Er ma God, I said what is WRONG with people? 

Our society is going in the wrong direction.

Honored Contributor

Have a good day everyone. I have to get off my backside and get some things done. Hopefully it will be therapeutic too and take my mind off things that I dwell on. Being an empath is not an easy road, but I would still choose it over the alternative.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jtdmum 

Molecular genetics! I’d like to know more about this! 

My previous career as a Medical Tecnologist left me still wanting more knowledge in the field! My area was immunology.

Retirement left me glad not to have to bother with long hours, strict schedules...your retirement plans sound heavenly!  Enjoy!

@Sweet_Serenity 

Enjoy your breakfast!

About the pictures...my guess is that the Q has changed the allowable file extensions. 

‘The one of mine that wouldn’t post yesterday ended up being a JPEG and not a more common jpg. I’ll do more sleuthing today!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21   One of the down sides of social media or online communities is that people are forgetting how to really communicate or they forget that social graces still exist.  I was browsing something in the facebook marketplace and came across the most disgusting and offensive 'offer' I'd seen in my 56 years.  I reported it.  I can't talk about it here it was that disgusting and offensive.  Suffice to say, after I saw it and said Er ma God, I said what is WRONG with people? 

Our society is going in the wrong direction.

@Bird mama I often wonder how "brave" many of these people would be in a face to face situation vs. behind the anonymity of social media.