Esteemed Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 4/13

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21 

Don't feel bad ... yesterday I ate a gazillion lemon butter cookies I received from Martha Stewart ... they're just that good!   

@LTT1 

I should be on the "I'm losing weight" bandwagon, but it just ain't true!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jtdmum wrote:

Good Morning @LTT1 @lolakimono @Sweet_Serenity @SoX @jackthebear @Greeneyedlady21 

Very dreary here too.  Taking one of the cars in for service soon.  Picked a good day! 

@lolakimono such a cute outfit! So sorry about the laundry blunder-hope dyeing it will help! 

@Greeneyedlady21 Jewelry is so beautiful.  Effy is such a beautiful line.  Wear in good health!

@LTT1 OMG! That is what we call angry water!  Even I would stay away from that!   

@Sweet_Serenity You are doing some big shopping today!  I'll be wearing my spenco's running errands, will think of you when I look at them from now on!

Everyone enjoy the day-  Can you believe Easter and Passover just around the corner?

Marathon in Boston Monday- Weather is supposed to be terrible, so unforunate for both runners and bystanders.  For me- It means I'll be able to catch up at work because nobody can get to the hospitals for testing...welcome relief and a good (short) break for my tecs (whew)

Hope everyone has a great week and hopefully a nice long weekend.  

Patriots Day:  weather can be a ****** shoot, its' either gorgeous or miserable,   that's New England 

hmm censored, 

Trusted Contributor

@Tennesseegal Deepest condolences.  How very tragic, 40 years old is just way too young.  Cancer is horrible.  Live every day- You just never know. 

I had two funerals last week.  One was terrible, my cousin who I grew up with- we were "Brownies" together then moved up to being full fledged girl scouts.   Still not sure I believe she's gone.  The other was a blessing (if you can call it that) but still a loss.  She was 93 years old.  Had a great life. 

Ugh...remember when things are bad there is usually only one way to go, right back up!

Honored Contributor

Omy! Can't keep up with the pace here lol. Iam hungry off to eat. 

Honored Contributor

@Jtdmum 

If I knew this before, I apologize...it went right over my head.

Do you work in the medical field?

@Sweet_Serenity 

I need to check those style numbers!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Sometimes I'm so shocked and disgusted by posts in other parts of these forums that I wonder what the heck I'm doing spending time here

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono   Aww, maybe BF needs to limit his laundry activities to his clothing and maybe just the whites.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I can't see the photo @SoX .  I'm glad to see blinding sunshine in my part of the world this morning after snow earlier this week, rain and a whole lotta wind.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Cochella--- because the average Q viewer either knows about it or gaf

Trusted Contributor

@LTT1 Molecular Genetics.  Mostly pre-natal, some cancer.  Getting ready to retire.  It's been a really great "retirement" job and I will miss my tecs and most of those I work with but commuting and life events (too many young people passing around me)

It's time.  I've been working for almost 40 years and I'll be 58 soon.  TIme to putz around the garden, spend time at the beach and enjoy my pup and my friends. 

Thanks for asking