Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 4/13

@SoX 

I can see the one that @LTT1 posted, (thank you).

That is crazy!

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono ...

Thought of you when I saw these on HSN ... 

Keds Champion Tie-Dye Print Sneaker

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 

That particular style is everything. Transform my no existing backside. Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono- Thank you.❤️

We’re going to go eat and then start getting dressed for the funeral. It’s at 11. I will probably read what everyone is up to later!

Honored Contributor

@SoX @lolakimono @Sweet_Serenity @jackthebear @Tennesseegal 

I was trying to post a graphic yesterday and tried over and over but it wouldn’t go thru. Must be something new?

@SoX 

I love those “watercolor” tennies, too!

PS all...I have been losing weight! And yes, trying.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity 

Those tencel shirts look so nice!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

So sorry...also good morning everyone. Yesterday I ate an entire Lindt chocolate bunny. Still disgusted with myself. But I did walk lots of miles, forgot to check my phone but it was probably over seven. 

Should have just bought a few Lindt truffles, they're better 

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Trusted Contributor

Good Morning @LTT1 @lolakimono @Sweet_Serenity @SoX @jackthebear @Greeneyedlady21 

Very dreary here too.  Taking one of the cars in for service soon.  Picked a good day! 

@lolakimono such a cute outfit! So sorry about the laundry blunder-hope dyeing it will help! 

@Greeneyedlady21 Jewelry is so beautiful.  Effy is such a beautiful line.  Wear in good health!

@LTT1 OMG! That is what we call angry water!  Even I would stay away from that!   

@Sweet_Serenity You are doing some big shopping today!  I'll be wearing my spenco's running errands, will think of you when I look at them from now on!

Everyone enjoy the day-  Can you believe Easter and Passover just around the corner?

Marathon in Boston Monday- Weather is supposed to be terrible, so unforunate for both runners and bystanders.  For me- It means I'll be able to catch up at work because nobody can get to the hospitals for testing...welcome relief and a good (short) break for my tecs (whew)

Hope everyone has a great week and hopefully a nice long weekend.  

Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal I'm so sorry for your loss. Cancer took my Mom last year, I just hate it so much. Blank cancer is my motto.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SoX wrote:

Like @jackthebear , I added a new bag to my ever expanding cache ... don't know why because I rarely get a chance to use all of them.  

@Bird mama couldn't see this large pic when I posted it on the handbag forum ... don't know why it's not reading well ...

going to weed out the ones I don't use so much and flip them .  this was a big purchase so the minors can go