Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 3/5

@Serena Sue

@Eliana

Good morning!

Do you have any fashion finds to share?  It's been dead around here on the boards, except for the heated "seersucker" debate. Cat Wink

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

Good morning one and all!

@Eliana

How is the birthday weekend going?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Good Morning ladies! Happy Saturday to all.

Phew, busy week for us this week and it's not over yet.  DH had 2 dr appts, both successful (dental one morning and the 4-month stent change out in his kidney-love that staff everyone was great), wellness for the poodle man Wallace which also was very successful.  He's too hyper at the Vet Clinic so I have to do doggie downers as I call them but his 4yr student Dr and the real Dr were great as was Wall.  This was one of the best, calmest he's ever had.  He's in great health too!  Later today we meet with the tax man, then the fun part meeting with wife/hubby team of close friends of our's for a late lunch.  Will be nice to see them for sure.

Looked through the top finds and I'm so excited to see that Halston cardigan marked down and on easy peasy pay so I scooped up two of them, the soft blush pink & the cool magenta.  Had my eyes on this sweater ever since he brought it here so I'm excited to get them.  About a week ago I bought 3 of his tees a tad flowy with the little slits on each side, scoop neck, short sleeves.  Love these tees!  Fab fabric, so soft, will be nice in the summer.  The sweater in blush will match my new tee too.

It's very cold here today, yesterday too, the wind has been whipping which makes it that much worse too.  Old Man Winter is back but still no snow although Thursday we had flurries much of the day in between Ms Sunshine blessing us with her appearance!  That warm spell we had a week or so ago with temps in the 60s & 70s pushed out leaves beginning to open on our privot hedge, a few daffodils open in the front along with snow drops and lavendar crocuses.  A lot of green leaves pushing through the ground too. 

AHHH, SPRING is not far away now girls!

Honored Contributor

I like Cameron. I think he needs to share his herbal tea or whatever "calming" drink he has to get ready in the morning with the other vendors who are a bit more "animated."

Honored Contributor

Hi & Bye Everyone! Time to walk. Enjoy your day! Please send special xoxo *lovestoteach* she always makes me smile same as lola! Both very sweet.🙋
Trusted Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@lolakimono

Good morning one and all!

@Eliana

How is the birthday weekend going?

Pretty uneventful.  Boyfriend is dealing with bronchitis again, so an evening out has been postponed.  I am meeting a friend this afternoon for lunch and a drink, though.

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Serena Sue

@Eliana

Good morning!

Do you have any fashion finds to share?  It's been dead around here on the boards, except for the heated "seersucker" debate. Cat Wink

Ooh, there's a seersucker debate?  I don't pay much attention to the boards during the week.  I'm on a little more on the weekends, but haven't really looked around yet.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono  Love your necklace choices Ms Lola especially the fabric one, just my style, very colorful can go with everything!  Love that!

Honored Contributor

@Eliana

@LTT1

Our Pisces are out celebrating!  

Image result for birthday animated gif

Bummer about the bronchitis.  I can relate.

Loves, when are you leaving for PA?

Super Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Serena Sue

@Eliana

Good morning!

I guess I missed that seersucker debate- but I'm in favor of it , I guess.?

I bought the lunchtime special Isaac magnolia jacket in blue then tried to cancel it ,too late so it's been shipped.  I'm afraid it's too loud for me.