Respected Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 3/5

Good morning everyone.  Chilly here in Central Fl.   Nice bright sun which is good.

@lolakimono Sorry you are still not feeling well.  Hope the next week is better for you.

@Dawnie You live near one of my favorite spots, Sanibel.  

The IM floral shoes I ordered came this week.  They are very comfortable, but very 

gaudy ( sp?). I had a mental block on the correct spelling.  I am going to keep them, but won't be my favorite.

I look at the boards during the week, but missed the seersucker debate.

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear

I still haven't found anything calling my name at JC, despite having that GC for $20 for that stupid survey.  It comes in waves I suppose.  I got a lot in the fall (two cat scarves and two pairs of paisley shoes, plus the plaid jacket) but nothing is a must have.  I do still like that navy jacket, but probably won't get it.

Trusted Contributor

Good morning ladies. May I join in?  @lolakimono I love that turtle pin.  I had seen him on the Styleatacertainage blog.  I have been trying not to buy things but he is really cute. Looks like something Joan Rivers would have done.

Honored Contributor

IMG_7633.JPG

This one... very well made and for me, flattering.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I have been (finally) having luck with Jackets (moto jackets of all things.

if I pop off again it will be because "Internet down."

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal

Welcome to the chat!Cat Happy

Everyone is welcome to our snarky Saturday commentary.  We are a nice group of opinionated fashionistas.

I collect turtle pins and turtle jewelry.  I debated, since I hadn't seen it in person and sometimes pins can read "cheap" but @gidgetgh checked in and said it was cute, so I ordered it.  I don't think it will make it to a deeper price cut, and then I would be sad to miss out. 

Respected Contributor

@Tennesseegal  Good morning.  Yes, that was my thought too - looks like it could be a JR.  Lots of people collect turtle things, so should be popular.

I collect small alligator items like pins, small trinkets.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@jackthebear

I still haven't found anything calling my name at JC, despite having that GC for $20 for that stupid survey.  It comes in waves I suppose.  I got a lot in the fall (two cat scarves and two pairs of paisley shoes, plus the plaid jacket) but nothing is a must have.  I do still like that navy jacket, but probably won't get it.

i haven't seen anything there in ages, but they do have great iphone cases if you have a 6 and they go on sale.....

theres a gorgous blue tweed-ish jacket at Zara but I can't find a picutre.  didn't try on as I don't need

Honored Contributor

zara-fringed-jacket.jpg

it's gorgeous @lolakimono

Honored Contributor

@gmkb

What color did you get?  For some reason, these "speak" to me, although I am not a yellow person in general.

Spring in your step. A lively floral print gives these Isaac Mizrahi moccasins a fun punch of color that is sure to get you noticed. Page 1 QVC.com: