Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 3/30

Good morning everyone. The LLBean waterproof raincoat that I posted last week had to go back to exchange for a medium. I always go up a size in a coat but I guess I have dysmorphia about sometimes being a small now. Haven't been a small in ages.

So I have to get a few new things and get some other things tailored. This week at Marshall's I got two things on clearance.. A Tommy Hilfiger polka dot dress for $20 and a Kors top for $18. I'm not going to buy too many things in 8/small-my weight always fluctuates.

I'm off to do volunteer work all day. Have a good day everyone.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@twinny70 wrote:

Sandy J, enjoy your new purchases.  It makes sense to me to try two different sizes so that you get the fit that you like best.  Then it won't just sit in your closet.

when I order I routinely do this

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@PINKdogWOOD 

That is my favorite tree!

Used to live in Atlanta where they grew effortlessly!

Miss them and the azaleas.💗

even before I was a golfer I liked watching the Masters it's the most beautiful landscaping with the flowering trees and shrubs

here though spring is struggling 

Honored Contributor

tempted by the oto from Josie 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning ladies, we got back home Turks and Cacios Monday night and had a Uber ride from H--ll, we were going from JFK to to Scarsdale area,  we went thought every borough of NYC except Staten Island.

The drivers answer, well this is better than sitting in traffic. The trip from JKF to Westchester is not a difficult on. Well this trip was,ended up in Manhattan going over the good ole 59th Street Bridge, while JKF is no where near there and we live about 18 miles from there. We were both tired and annoyed and the trip took 1 hour and 45 minutes, when even on  abad take it would take an hour.
I seriously think the driver had no clue where he was goiing and relied on either Waze or the Uber app

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia   We've had dogs who wouldn't sleep on their beds either, and then the total opposite is true of other dogs we've had. Our oorang airedale absolutely loved her bed in her crate every day we were blessed to have her. She left us all way too soon unfortunately. We'd leave the door open on her crate and she'd just walk right in to nap, she just loved it.

Honored Contributor

@twinny70 @Sandy jane 

Yes...the last few times I have purchased pants, I have ordered two sizes. Now that you mention it, this way is cheaper than trying to take something to the tailor! That is is justification that works for me!

@meallen616 

cute graphics!

@Sweetbay magnolia 

HAHA! Too funny about the dg bed! Enjoy your weekend outside!

@PINKdogWOOD 

I need to look up the rhododendrons! Shows you how well I know my plant names!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

I think he's going to sneak in when we're not looking!  (hoping, anyway - he's an "I'm in charge" kind of dog)

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

No doubt @jackthebear @LTT1   this is one of the most lovely properties we love to watch the Masters too just for the flora.

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear 

What Old Navy bag did you get?

Glad you are pleased!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~