Honored Contributor

A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 3/30

Good morning Style Sisters!

Welcome to the chat, those new and old.

What is everyone up to this weekend?

Do you have any fashion purchases to share with the group?

Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 3/30

Good morning all.
Hope everyone is well.
My only purchases this week have been food, cleaning supplies and gas for the car.
"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning. It’s raining and a great day to clean the basement.I took a gamble and sent for Kona One One athletic shoes. I have the hardest time with shoes and my physical therapist recommended. They have free ship and return so I hope these work. I’m looking for some pull over shirts to take on a short trip to New Orleans to wear to dinner and will pack well. I think two or three enough for 4 nights. Hope everyone has a fabulous day. 

✌️❤️

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono @Snicks1 

These should be arriving any time now:

5ABCDA49-B88B-4B25-A740-794259ED4A49.jpeg

A1DA6B6F-13AE-46FB-A0DD-2082A674866A.jpeg

@lolakimono 

How was your week and what all happened?

@Snicks1 

How about you?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

Good morning @lolakimono @godi @Snicks1 ! 

Hope all had a great week.  Weather is turning for the better every day!  I'm taking advantage of every second here today - heading towards mid 60's!  Yay!

I did pick up a rain jacket last Saturday on AM Style A349637, Nuage magic print.  I havent figured out the magic thing yet but I can tell you the jacket is really (REALLY REALLY) nice.  I hemmed and hawed about it because of the price, I can head to LLB and get what I thought would be about the same- Let me tell you, not even close.  I'm debating a smaller size, it does run large.  I picked up true to size because it's chilly here so wearing a sweater under is needed.  I should have sized down.  I'm worried that they won't have any or waitlist etc..that's how much I like this jacket.  I am a crazy person for fit and the queen of fussy is debating an (almost) ill fitting coat.  Apparently I'm slipping or getting old! 

I got pink (I know, shocking right?) and let me tell you, I can be seen for miles!  Somehow it's not obnoxious - They will be able to spot me on the beach from the house for sure!

Hope all have an amazing awesome weekend!  Will check back in later !

Trusted Contributor

@LTT1 Good morning!  Please do let us know about the LDelO pants.  I've never picked up anything from his line but have always admired it.  Looks nice on the models (what doesn't) 

@lolakimono forgot to ask- How are you feeling and did you have a fabulous birthday? Hope you're feeling 100% and that your birthday was great!

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono @Jtdmum @godi @Snicks1 

It’s time to complete some projects outdoors this weekend .... the weather has been fabulous!

It has been perfect spring....temperature-wise and with sunny skies...the only downer is a bit of wind 💨 which seems to be making ev everyone rather “sneezy!”

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 

B-U-S-Y!

Wed. was the S.A.T. and I had my "favorite" student for an hour of after school help.  Then I had three hours of curriculum writing in the evening, at another school.

Thurs. was my mock AP exam.  I had to write sub plans and then I proctored the test for the first three hours of the day and graded the exams in the afternoon.  It was our evening of diversity activities, so I went to pick up food from two local restaurants who donated to our event.  Then I was at the event until 7 (BF came too).

Friday was BF's birthday.  We had one of our teachers on a field trip, and she had no sub, so guess who subbed, after having been "out" the day before.  We ended up checking in with another teacher, who was also on the field trip, about going to happy hour.  She got back to school before we were able to leave, so she invited us over.  I learned that her family owns a liquor store (Cat Very Happy) so she had a well stocked house.  Then, about two hours later she looked out the window and saw a boat, which happened to be her brother, so we went for an impromptu boat ride.  I didn't get home from school until 7, and then BF and I went to dinner where one of my students is a hostess. 

And now it's Saturday morning and I am here.  

Honored Contributor

@Jtdmum 

About the jean pant, the shorter inseam 26” made me curious...it would be perfect if it works out.

Apparently you are impressed with the quality of the raincoat? It sounds so pretty!

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono, BELATED BIRTHDAT WISHES!!!!!! May you have the BEST  of EVERYTHING in the coming year.