Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 3/30

Turks Cacios - I'm jealous! @I am still oxox   Been there before? DId you absolutely love it? We've not but sure would love to go.

Esteemed Contributor

Sweet Magnolia, sorry that your size in the D. & Co. was sold out.  I hope that your dog will eventually get into his bed.

It's been a hectic week with my dh's appointments.  On Monday we went to see the Dr. that treated him in the hospital.  She asked us why we didn't see the Dr at our local clinic.  Because her nurse called & set up the appointment for us.  She can't find anything wrong with him so we are waiting for the UW Clinic to call us about an appointment with a neurosurgeon.  We did a redo with good friends at Applebee's for our anniversary.

On Tuesday he had an appointment & had to wear the Holter Monitor for 72 hours.  We took it back to the clinic yesterday morning and now we are waiting for the results.

He has an appointment on April 18th for a stress test.  

We are hoping to find out what is going on with him.  

We went out with friends on Thursday to a nice local Italian restaurant.  Yesterday I had lunch out with friends that I used to work with.I

Our 16 year old dgs is going to Prom on April 13th.  

It's been a nice weather week, but we are supposed to get rain today.  Then a pretty good weather week coming up.

We are going to an 80th birthday party tomorrow.  He is my 2 cousin, a widower and he eats breakfast at the same restaurant 7 days a week so we got him a gift card for that restaurant.

It's time for a cup of coffee and breakfast.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@jackthebear 

What Old Navy bag did you get?

Glad you are pleased!

was a straw tote,  

Contributor

@I am still oxox...My taxi driver's short cuts and "this way avoids traffic lights", always took longer. Fortunately I didn't have to pay extra for the extended miles.
Trusted Contributor

Good Morn All!

Happy Belated Birthday Lola!  🎂💐💕  Happy you’re feeling better too!

Just returned from visiting family at Hilton Head Island, SC. Island azaleas beautiful.  Yesterday’s north I75 traffic was incredible while heading south back to FL. Unbelievable.  Tourism.  I’m sure this weekend will be as bad with end of month checkouts.

Leahs Tolani Top looks cute on her! 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I am still ox ox, we haven't been to the Turks but it looks like a beautiful place.  Sorry about the awful Uber ride.  We haven't done that either.  

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD 

It was pretty I am not feeling great these days so I could not fully enjoy it. We were at Club Med which included all meals, I had trouble with dinners, I am on WW and although I was not following totally, I did try to eat lean meat or fish and two nights there was none to be found. I will admit I ate a lot of bread, but walked 12,000+ steps a day. I made the decision that Club Med might no longer be for us

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Turks Cacios - I'm jealous! @I am still oxox   Been there before? DId you absolutely love it? We've not but sure would love to go.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning, style sisters! 

It's cloudy here ... rained overnight, now in the 30s ... 

Not much going on here ... will watch some of the March Madness with my son if he comes over.

I puchased this JCrew blouse ... SuzyQ posted it on another thread; will be perfect, I hope, with a couple of my Linea blazers:

tie-neck button-up shirt in leopard print - women's shirts, right side, view zoomed

@LTT1  ...

I also ordered those Linea jeans and wondering if I should get them.  I have other Linea pants coming today that I ordered last week on Lunchtime Special ... one pair in walnut will also go with the blouse.

Off to make coffee and read all the posts ...

Honored Contributor

@twinny70 

I hope you can find out the root of the cause for DH!

We went to my DHs cataract appt last Monday. I think he was a bit down about the fact that they cannot promise 100% corrected vision b/c he has some irregularity of surface on the corneas (?).

But anyway, the jig-saw complicated schedule of DROPS has begun!  Three types of drops...some once/day; some 2/day and some 3-4/day.  To quote him:

”THIS SEEMS A BIT EXCESSIVE.”

Here is a picture of some tulips blooming in our area:

57E97BE0-CDAC-4B51-8302-F493298D2FA3.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Sandy jane 

I was texting Uber first thing the next moring, I got my fare reduced and got uber credits

@Sandy jane wrote:
@I am still oxox...My taxi driver's short cuts and "this way avoids traffic lights", always took longer. Fortunately I didn't have to pay extra for the extended miles.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.