Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 3/30

@PINKdogWOOD 

Hey! Don’t you know, I AM a VOODOO child! 

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

http://www.dazzlejunction.com/greetings/saturday/lets-shop-sat.gifhttp://wp.production.patheos.com/blogs/rebeccafrech/files/2014/11/Saturday-Shopping1.jpg

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD 

That is my favorite tree!

Used to live in Atlanta where they grew effortlessly!

Miss them and the azaleas.đź’—

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Contributor

Good morning Everyone! Happy Belated Birthday Lola kimono! I ordered a couple of Susan Graver items that seem to be taking a little longer to arrive than usual. I also ordered Renee's maxi dress duo from last weekend. I did something different and ordered both the XS and Small because I really like how they look on TV and wanted to cover my bases with the fit. Has anyone else ever done this? Or am I crazy to pay for the extra shipping?
Honored Contributor

We had a family meeting, and all four of us decided that we're going back to bed for a bit.

If I make it back before 10 I'll post, but if not, I will see everyone around the boards this weekend.  

Esteemed Contributor

Lolakimono, how fun to have Happy Hour and a boat ride.  I am glad that you are feeling somewhat better.

Snick's. Gas prices are going up each day.  Right now it is $3.56 a gallon..

digo, we are supposed to get rain today, but it's been a nice week of 50's & even a 60's day.  Our normal temps for now are upper 40's.  I have a hard time getting shoes that are comfy too.  I just bought a pair of Bgees that feel wonderful. Good luck with getting a few new tops and have fun in New Orleans.

LTT, Those pants look nice and comfy.  I like the Louis jewelry too.  

jtdmum, we have had a good weather week with rain in the forecast for today.  It's a good day for me to clean house.  I !love bright colors so I will have to check out the Nuage jacket.

providence hi to you too.

jackthebear, I missed the first part of ams because I needed a little extra sleep this morning & It is just getting just starting to get light outside.I

Gorg, enjoy your new Nuage jacket too.

PinkDogwood, your yard sounds fabulous.  Our tulips and day lilies are just starting to come up.  Your gazing balls sound beautiful too.  It sounds like you have been doing some fun shopping too.

Esteemed Contributor

Good AM.

This is a gorgeous spring on the eastern seaboard.  I will weed a perennial border today, maybe prune the trailing juniper.

I haven't bought any fashion this week, though I've been looking for a pretty floral print something. D&Co had a really pretty button front on clearance, but I didn't jump on it and my size is gone.

We did buy a dog bed.  For a full 24 hours now, the dog has studiously avoided the bed, and the area where he usually sleeps.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@LTT1   Don't forget the rhodos too - all three of these blooming out in the wild GORGEOUS!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Sandy J, enjoy your new purchases.  It makes sense to me to try two different sizes so that you get the fit that you like best.  Then it won't just sit in your closet.

Honored Contributor

@Sandy jane wrote:
Good morning Everyone! Happy Belated Birthday Lola kimono! I ordered a couple of Susan Graver items that seem to be taking a little longer to arrive than usual. I also ordered Renee's maxi dress duo from last weekend. I did something different and ordered both the XS and Small because I really like how they look on TV and wanted to cover my bases with the fit. Has anyone else ever done this? Or am I crazy to pay for the extra shipping?

there are issues with shipping in one of the warehouses,  check the boards about this,  paying extra for shipping is doubtful from what I have read