Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 3/3

Bonjour all

grey cat just came thru the yard and mine was #nothappy 

Honored Contributor

thoughts on any of the 

fashions from yesterday and today

I didn't watch too much yesterday or last night

we rented a movie on demand - a first for us !

Honored Contributor

Good morning all we weathered the storm of yesterday and whew it was a crazy one, our common area out back looks like a war zone 5 grills turn over, lots of chairs all over the place

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

I don’t know about the bell sleeves either, but that jacket would be cute for you.

Are bomber jackets still “in” do you think for spring this year?

BTW... there was a cute IM knit jacket on yesterday... I will see if I can find...

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Good Morning All, been up for a while now, just poured a cup of coffee (have to wait about an hour due to levo I take first thing when I get up).

So fashion days are upon us again here. I've seen some nice things, some cute things. I am trying IM tsv in white, tried his 24/7 once yrs ago but they didn't fit nicely. Giving them a try again. Still struggling attempting to find nice jeans that fit, expecting 3 pr of as is here. I saw Ms Martha has a really cute pr w/snaps at the bottom of the legs, she & Jane were on last night (Jane looked cute too).

I really wish the Q techs would get on these problems that I continue to experience. Anyone else? It takes SO long to do anything here anymore - geesh!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm trying to decide if I like the Earth sandals on right now.  I kind of like the blush color, but then I don't really like the rubber portion that shows around the wedge.  I'm also not sure I like the pleating on the top.  It sort of reminds me of a Star Trek character.  Also, since I can't wear sandals to work, which is where I spend at least five days of my week, I really don't need them, as I already have more than I have time to wear.  

Image result for Worf

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

702383B6-6064-45B9-B3D2-C57209F9B72D.jpeghttp://www.qvc.com/Isaac-Mizrahi-Live%21-Button-Front-Double-Knit-Field-Jacket.product.A303174.html

Field jacket knit 11% cotton

59175784-2490-4086-8EE1-F6A19D142A4B.jpeg2CB84F27-3D36-41B2-936F-CE194BE275A3.jpeg

It has little white dots on it. A bit longer than a moto...called a field jacket. Ideas?

oh look! Pool green is the third choice (IM has other items in pool green). The cuffs turn back into a stripe —unexpectedly!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

I think that's a really cute jacket, @LTT1.  The rose color is my pick, which I'm surprised at, because navy is my favorite color.

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear  Fashion days here don't offer much variety anymore like they used to. Don't know how long you've been around but there used to be designers by the 'tons'. I always will pull up each show to peek at what was offered. Seems like there's only one or two things that strike me, very few if any that I'll buy mostly because of prices.

I have purchased a few things here in the as is which are way better buys and 9 out of 10 are in perfect shape. Been hitting the B&M for some nice buys, mostly tops.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOODwrote:

@jackthebear  Fashion days here don't offer much variety anymore like they used to. Don't know how long you've been around but there used to be designers by the 'tons'. I always will pull up each show to peek at what was offered. Seems like there's only one or two things that strike me, very few if any that I'll buy mostly because of prices.

I have purchased a few things here in the as is which are way better buys and 9 out of 10 are in perfect shape. Been hitting the B&M for some nice buys, mostly tops.

been around a long time, so I hear you 

I really just have it on for company, I shop in the mall where I "have to look for a parking space"