Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 3/3

@LTT1wrote:

@lolakimono

I don’t know about the bell sleeves either, but that jacket would be cute for you.

Are bomber jackets still “in” do you think for spring this year?

BTW... there was a cute IM knit jacket on yesterday... I will see if I can find...

bombers?  haven't seen any new in the stores, so I might not buy for spring unless it's a good buy 

TBH it was never a fav look for me 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LTT1  I saw that IM jacket - ADORABLE!!!! 

I found another adorable jacket on sale by C.Wonder that I received a couple of days ago. Bought it in a vibrant coral, loved it so much I bought 2 more colors. This one is A289107, size 6 fits me perfectly, washes perfectly too. Can't wait to wear them!  I also am expecting another C.Wonder reversible anorak style rain jacket, in color 'sangria', solid on one with a fun stripe on the other.

Esteemed Contributor

@Elianawrote:

I'm trying to decide if I like the Earth sandals on right now.  I kind of like the blush color, but then I don't really like the rubber portion that shows around the wedge.  I'm also not sure I like the pleating on the top.  It sort of reminds me of a Star Trek character.  Also, since I can't wear sandals to work, which is where I spend at least five days of my week, I really don't need them, as I already have more than I have time to wear.  

Image result for Worf

@Eliana  ...  I love Worf ... he's one of my favorite characters on DS9 ... I record the show every night to watch the next day (with my popcorn).  

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ... a day late ... sorry I didn't see @Bird mama Birdie's thread yesterday.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PINKdogWOOD

I just looked at the price for this IM ...🔥

Your C Wonder jacket is very good-looking.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

I do not care for the bell sleeves in a jacket but, I do like them in a blouse. Good morning to all of you! 

Honored Contributor

recent buys

have been looking at HM a bit more lately

got this sweater this week the pix on the website are not really that flattering 

hmprod.jpg

also found a pair of jeans at Target from the Universal Thread line,  needed a pair of ecru jeans and they were there and the fit was just right.  there is no pic on their website tho.  Sizing is big  so I am warning you all on that  I sized down 2 sizes from my GAP size on the style I bought 

do you want to see the pic on me?

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear
Show the pic!
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

I’m looking for “boutique” level giraffe socks for the DGCs...any ideas?

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear  See pics? of course we do!  I also bought a few of the new target jeans. While these are a good fit for me, I so struglle with the waistline still gapping in the back - drives me nuts!!! I really wanted a pr of those khaki ones but again, couldn't fit a good fit.

Old Navy this week was having a jeams sale, went to try on, nothing. I went really early, found only a couple of ladies my age looking at jeans. LOL  I get so tired trying on jeans....

LOVE this sweater you posted, it looks like it could be so me. We have a HM store here but it's not close to us. Probably a good thing, I'd find myself there all the time I think!

Honored Contributor

@LTT1wrote:
@jackthebear
Show the pic!

k  I need to get it from instagram