Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 3/21

@lolakimono 

So true there are so many on here that as my late Mom would say Like to hang Crepe, (Someone who paints a negative or pessimistic picture is said to be hanging crepe), I am a total news junkie but these days I am limiting my self to early morning tv. We listen to music from 4-7 and then watch Jeopardy, I am not sticking my head in the sand I just can not listen to the same statistics over and over again, so far I am dealing with this much better than I thought I would, between my illness at the start of the year and B's hip replacement gone wrong I think I have learned to deal with major issues

@lolakimono wrote:

@Tennesseegal wrote:

@lolakimono 

I've been enjoying all of your contributions to the forum this week.  It gives us something to get our minds off of the events and something to look forward to in the coming months.  I've been debating those daisy and denim slingbacks from Talbots that you posted.

I love the sleeveless version of the TSV today but I don't like that elbow sleeve so I am debating and it really is a good price.  I live in these maxis during the summer (In fact, I just bought 3!); I also like midi and maxi skirts.    Some people complain that these are too hot but I live in Tennessee and It's hot here!  I much prefer a skirt or dress when it is hot and humid.

@Tennesseegal 

Thank you!Cat Happy

I can only read/listen to so many CV things in a day.  I don't know why there are SO MANY CV threads here, when people can continue to post on open threads. It's a bit Chicken Little when every update is a new thread.  I'm trying to offer other things to read since it's a BB, not just a news board.

On Friday last week, I received over 90 emails at work.  The constant pinging of the inbox was enough to send me over the edge.  There were updates to the updates of the updates, with each update offering less guidance about what we were supposed to do- very stressful.

So now I'm taking a break and finding things that people can comment on that aren't stressful (hopefully).Cat Very Happy

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Tennesseegal   The boxes I ordered are from home reflections

https://www.qvc.com/Home-Reflections-Set-of-2-Large-and-Small-Decor-Boxes.product.H222676.html?sc=SR...

I was looking at bird decor and came across a new offer from VPH

Set of 2 Birds with Embossed Floral Design by Valerie - H221432

Good Morning @Bird mama - Meaning no offense to anyone who likes them, for me those would equate to clutter very quickly. 

I very much like the boxes!

The longer I watched the presentation of the birds, no offense to anyone who bought them, the uglier the birds got to me. 

Honored Contributor

@LTT1   May God lead you and your's to the new life heading North, may you travel safely, enjoy the countryside as you head to your new home. Let us all know when you arrive safely.

Honored Contributor

Leah looking pretty adorable, a true fashion sister among us!

Trusted Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD You've clearly got your priorities in order.  So glad your husband is well!  Keep the faith and have him stay away from everyone --One day at a time, it's all we've got! 

Trusted Contributor

@twinny70 Can you come to my house when you're done?  I got through a couple closets and donated/consigned but I've got the rest of this place to go! (I'm still working a bazillion hours)

I have plenty of TP/wipes etc!  I'll even let you take whatever you need! 

Honored Contributor

Good morning @Dawnie  and @Nonametoday !

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono   Love your poshmark purchase.  I have been buying non-wearable items because I am afraid of fit, but handbags, etc., from them for a while and I have always been pleased.  They have "good stuff."

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox   I don't have cable so granted it's easy for me to avoid 'news channels'.  I tend to avoid local and nightly news too.  Let's just say I have a low tolerance for incompetence and I'm afraid I'll throw my shoe at my TV and break it Woman Very Happy

I watch 'your' Andrew daily and I ration news conferences online.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise