Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 3/21

@Tennesseegal wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

@Tennesseegal wrote:

@lolakimono 

I've been enjoying all of your contributions to the forum this week.  It gives us something to get our minds off of the events and something to look forward to in the coming months.  I've been debating those daisy and denim slingbacks from Talbots that you posted.

I love the sleeveless version of the TSV today but I don't like that elbow sleeve so I am debating and it really is a good price.  I live in these maxis during the summer (In fact, I just bought 3!); I also like midi and maxi skirts.    Some people complain that these are too hot but I live in Tennessee and It's hot here!  I much prefer a skirt or dress when it is hot and humid.

@Tennesseegal 

Thank you!Cat Happy

I can only read/listen to so many CV things in a day.  I don't know why there are SO MANY CV threads here, when people can continue to post on open threads. It's a bit Chicken Little when every update is a new thread.  I'm trying to offer other things to read since it's a BB, not just a news board.

On Friday last week, I received over 90 emails at work.  The constant pinging of the inbox was enough to send me over the edge.  There were updates to the updates of the updates, with each update offering less guidance about what we were supposed to do- very stressful.

So now I'm taking a break and finding things that people can comment on that aren't stressful (hopefully).Cat Very Happy

I can only read/listen to so many CV things in a day.  I don't know why there are SO MANY CV threads here, when people can continue to post on open threads. It's a bit Chicken Little when every update is a new thread.  I'm trying to offer other things to read since it's a BB, not just a news board.

Agree!  It just seems like all they want to do is argue and the misinformation is crazy.  

especially here  

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz   Happiest of birthdays to your beloved.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD I'm so happy for you for the news about your husband. May you both stay healthy. You have an amazing positive attitude.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Trusted Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD 

Thank you for the updates and the hopeful post.

Here in Tennessee, we are having true spring weather and temperatures. My first tulips are blooming; my daffodils and hyacinths are almost done. 

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono They're coming up with some pretty innovative suggestions. 

I've seen areas where they're doing drive ups right on the sidewalks. Bless those nurses!  

Honored Contributor

@twinny70 wrote:

Last week we had an interesting 50th wedding anniversary at home.  Never did I ever think that we would be going through this.  My DH went & got a carry out pizza from our favorite pizza place and yes, we did our dancing in the house.

Since we are staying home for days on end, we decided to do a thorough spring cleaning in the house.  Oh Saturday,we did the entrance closet, liv. rm, kitchen and dining room. This included all of the walls and dishes in the kitchen and China cupboard above the island.

On Sunday we did our master bedroom.  On Monday, we had our eyes tested at my bil's eye clinic.  DH needs new lenses and frames.  I am good to go.  Afterwards we went to see his 94year old mom.  She is doing well m. Since her favorite restaurant is closed on Monday's,we went to McDonalds and ate inside.  There were only three of us there.  

On Tuesday I did my bathroom.

On Wednesday we did the tiny hallway.  It's a good thing that my DH is tall.  There are 3 doorways.  He has been doing all of the high areas and I do the low ones.  It saves me from going up & down so much.

On Thursday we did our grocery shopping.  Got what we needed, but no tp, paper towels or Chlorox wipes etc.  Very few people in the grocery stores was a good thing.

Yesterday/last night,  we did my sewing room/computer room.  This was the hardest one.

We did a major decluttering job & took a lot of things to St. Vincent's which is now closed.

I was so hungry for Chinese food yesterday, but the restaurant is closed.  Lots of restaurants are doing drive thru or curbside, so we drove thru Culver's.  We

One day I hung out 3 loads of laundry.  Lots of curtains etc.  I am so glad that we have a hot tub.  

We have both been able to get our 3 month supply of mail order rx's.  Now I am praying that I will be able to get my next infusion on 04/06.

Today we are going to take it easy.

Our dgc are on Spring break this week until further notice.  Our eldest dgs is a freshman at the UW -Madison and had to move out of his dorm room on Thursday.  He is sad that he won't be able to go back and finish the semester. Thank goodness he is going to be moving in to an apt. in June I think). We wanted to see them, but it's not safe to do it right now.  They have all been sick.

It's a sunny day here today, but it won't last long.  We are supposed to have a few rainy days 

I hope that all of you are well.  It's the little things in life that are so important to me right now.

we had pizza last night, we don't often, but our little pizza place is open for take only, hour wait time for a pizza. our town is very loyal to the 5 business we have

Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@magicmoodz   Happiest of birthdays to your beloved.

Aw, thanks @Bird mama ! 

Honored Contributor

really enjoying this calmer type of selling that is happening now 

Honored Contributor

No photo description available.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono   It's heartbraking when we all have things to celebrate and we just cannot do it right now. My heart is with you and your Mom in losing your Dad, the love of her life and cannot be with her to reminice all the good times and joy gone by, and yes the sadness you still feel. I know this feeling all too well with my dear Dad who's also passed even more years that still seem like yesterday. 'They' say time heals but with those very important people in our lives lost,  I'm still not convinced. My heart goes out to your Mom and you.