78FC7BAC-6598-47B5-A70D-87197058FABE.jpeg

since I can't edit:

I found this on a blog years ago 

and copied and have it in my closet,  have found it excellent advice to follow 

Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 3/21

@Tennesseegal wrote:

@lolakimono 

I've been enjoying all of your contributions to the forum this week.  It gives us something to get our minds off of the events and something to look forward to in the coming months.  I've been debating those daisy and denim slingbacks from Talbots that you posted.

I love the sleeveless version of the TSV today but I don't like that elbow sleeve so I am debating and it really is a good price.  I live in these maxis during the summer (In fact, I just bought 3!); I also like midi and maxi skirts.    Some people complain that these are too hot but I live in Tennessee and It's hot here!  I much prefer a skirt or dress when it is hot and humid.

@Tennesseegal 

Thank you!Cat Happy

I can only read/listen to so many CV things in a day.  I don't know why there are SO MANY CV threads here, when people can continue to post on open threads. It's a bit Chicken Little when every update is a new thread.  I'm trying to offer other things to read since it's a BB, not just a news board.

On Friday last week, I received over 90 emails at work.  The constant pinging of the inbox was enough to send me over the edge.  There were updates to the updates of the updates, with each update offering less guidance about what we were supposed to do- very stressful.

So now I'm taking a break and finding things that people can comment on that aren't stressful (hopefully).Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Hello all 

@jackthebear 

I am sorry about the Sedar I had not even thought that far in the

@LTT1  Good Luck with the move

@lolakimono Sorry about the trip and Happy Birthday, about two weeks ago we moved our vacation, from March 29 to early May. I did this right before the insanity started. Happy Birthday and I was looking for something and found a green Lucky Brand top with open work and over stitching that you recommended last Spring

Mr B and I have not yet killed each other, he has gone for bike rides and I have not ventured far, my doc wants me staying close to home.

We filled our freezer with chicken and steaks about two weeks ago. I ended up getting two orders from Instacart, i had revised it and they took it as a second order.

I have only been "home" since Monday but it feels like a life time

I know that we will survive and be stronger when this situation ends

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

Speaking of maxi dresses (well, we weren't, but) ... the TSV holds absolutely no interest for me.   I vaguely remember ordering some of the very cute C Wonder dresses during  blow-out sales a couple of years ago (?) ... well, I was checking some of my summer plastic bins and came across a ton of maxis from that line ... really nice ...  and I don't know when or where I'll wear them since our spring/summer vacation plans are kaput for the time being.

I know just looked at my summer stuff, don't have much after the purges and resell, but then sh*t got real and other than golf and  maybe one occasion for  which I can buy something---- I don't need 

Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal wrote:

@lolakimono 

Where did you see this?

@Tennesseegal 

"Sing Along" at The Company Store.

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Tennesseegal wrote:

@lolakimono 

I've been enjoying all of your contributions to the forum this week.  It gives us something to get our minds off of the events and something to look forward to in the coming months.  I've been debating those daisy and denim slingbacks from Talbots that you posted.

I love the sleeveless version of the TSV today but I don't like that elbow sleeve so I am debating and it really is a good price.  I live in these maxis during the summer (In fact, I just bought 3!); I also like midi and maxi skirts.    Some people complain that these are too hot but I live in Tennessee and It's hot here!  I much prefer a skirt or dress when it is hot and humid.

@Tennesseegal 

Thank you!Cat Happy

I can only read/listen to so many CV things in a day.  I don't know why there are SO MANY CV threads here, when people can continue to post on open threads. It's a bit Chicken Little when every update is a new thread.  I'm trying to offer other things to read since it's a BB, not just a news board.

On Friday last week, I received over 90 emails at work.  The constant pinging of the inbox was enough to send me over the edge.  There were updates to the updates of the updates, with each update offering less guidance about what we were supposed to do- very stressful.

So now I'm taking a break and finding things that people can comment on that aren't stressful (hopefully).Cat Very Happy

Agree!  It just seems like all they want to do is argue and the misinformation is crazy.  

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Hello all 

@jackthebear 

I am sorry about the Sedar I had not even thought that far in the

@LTT1  Good Luck with the move

@lolakimono Sorry about the trip and Happy Birthday, about two weeks ago we moved our vacation, from March 29 to early May. I did this right before the insanity started. Happy Birthday and I was looking for something and found a green Lucky Brand top with open work and over stitching that you recommended last Spring

Mr B and I have not yet killed each other, he has gone for bike rides and I have not ventured far, my doc wants me staying close to home.

We filled our freezer with chicken and steaks about two weeks ago. I ended up getting two orders from Instacart, i had revised it and they took it as a second order.

I have only been "home" since Monday but it feels like a life time

I know that we will survive and be stronger when this situation ends

guess there will be big discounts in the Passover aisle 

I just like the  round burnt matzo,  

Honored Contributor

Good Morning and good health to everyone posting here today.  The only thing remotely fun that I ordered this week is the set of boxes from QVC

Home Reflections Set of 2 Large and Small Decor Boxes - H222676

@LTT1   My prayers are with you today as you embark on your move across country.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono 

I hate that your trip to Nashville was cancelled.  From what I am seeing, Nashville is a ghost town.  All restaurants and bars and most attractions and stores are closed.  Hopefully, you and your mom can come another time!

Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama 

I saw those on another thread.  I started to post that you needed the birds too!  And I believe that you Do Need Them!  Woman LOL