Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 3/21

good morning all

gorgeous here yesterday afternoon went for a walk 

too much slugging around the house,

my gym owner has a workout on FAcebook to do 

TSV is pretty but don't need for now 

Honored Contributor

My friend is a teacher, who is now home with her almost four year old and a one and a half year old.  She posted this-

I'm still laughing!

Frequent Contributor

Good Morning to you also.  Thanks for recognizing me.  Hope everyone

has a great day find the beauty in something.  Yesterday,  I took my grandson for a walk and we heard a woodpecker which is unusual for  my area.  Sometimes you get so busy you forget the little things in life and put a smile on your face.  Take care.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

My friend is a teacher, who is now home with her almost four year old and a one and a half year old.  She posted this-

I'm still laughing!

there was a meme on the peloton page I can't find it now something like 

"homeschooling going well but one teacher fired for drinking on the job" 

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono, Happy Birthdayand only the best of wishes for her birthday. Remember to look up at the sky. Your dad is looking down on you. Today is his day, also. Pray we all stay well. Let's all support each other. Tthank you for all your sharing. Look forward to your messages every day. Prov

Honored Contributor

so many people out walking yesterday, it was the first nice day is quite a while , dogs, kids bikes all with no where to go 

Honored Contributor

and the Seder was cancelled too

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono Good Morning!  I'm off to the grocery store (please pray for me!) This should be interesting, the madness continues. 

Will keep you and your mom in my thoughts- Tough week for you I"m sure.  The anniversaries are always most difficult. 

I have to stay away from shopping!  I really want to retire in September but with all this crazy - Not sure if it will be prudent.  I suppose the more frugal I become the closer to reality that goal will be, your pics are very tempting.  I love gingham and those jeans are really cute--very springtime looking.  

@LTT1  Hope all goes smoothly!  Moving is exciting but lots (lots!) of work. 

Company I'm with gave us placards for our cars and signed letters from the VP so we can travel (just in case-no issue right now) and then proceeded to take 5 tecs away from us to head to the "testing labs" out of state for the next 6 weeks.  Ramping up from testing 10 thousand patients for this flu weekly and doubling each week thereafter.   Did I mention we've been trying to hire for the last year and havent been able to find bodies ?  Now down 8 people, pretty sure they'll keep this up for the next however many weeks/months needed.   Not complaining- I"m working, some aren't. 

I can't believe how much I'm looking forward to time passing.....Please...Next winter when this will be over can't get here fast enough! 

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono @jackthebear @sligo @Salreg @SoX 

Good morning!

Today is the day!

(and it's a mess too!)

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~