Honored Contributor

A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 3/21

Good Morning!

I hope that everyone is doing well.  As you know, I would have been in Nashville with my mom for our birthdays, but due to CV we are in our respective homes. Cat Indifferent Today is my dad's birthday, and we're still at the 10 year anniversary of his passing, so I was hoping to be with my mom to give her some support.Cat Sad

I would like to also send positive vibes out to @LTT1 , who is supposed to be out of her house this weekend for the move. I am hoping that she has a stress free move and that everything that can proceed does without hiccups.Cat Frustrated

I am still in Spring feasting.  Cat Very HappyThere are so many things that I'm interested in, but of course who knows when I will get a chance to show them off.

BF has been baking, so I am enjoying his GF creations.  We have another week together of working from home house arrest.  After that, who knows?

Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 3/21

Last night, we watched a documentary about the street cats in Istanbul.

Image result for Kedi The Cats of an Ancient City

https://www.npr.org/2017/02/15/515188621/ode-to-the-street-cat-kedi-follows-istanbuls-famous-felines

In searching all of the teacher resources online, I saw that my library is offering Kanopy without restrictions to its borrowers, so I created a playlist of 52 videos.  This is the first one that BF chose. Heart  It does require that you watch the subtitles, so it's not for multitasking.  As a linguist, it's not anything remotely similar to any language that I know, so I had to spend the whole movie reading.  The only word that I recognized was "character."

Honored Contributor

No photo description available.

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning to you, as well ...

I've been up since about 4 a.m. ... for no particular reason, other than I couldn't fall back to sleep.  

I also hope LTT's move goes seamlessly ... 

Been ordering with good success from Amazon Fresh ... received another order last night,  so we're good on the basics ... for now.  Our governor ordered the state on lockdown yesterday ... we haven't been going out anyway, but I'm already in the throes of cabin fever.

Love your new flowered boots @lolakimono  

Honored Contributor

@SoX 

Thank you!

You know how it goes...

Only one pair remains (probably a return as it was not in the OG box), DEEP discount at 6pm.com. I missed out on the short version, but I like these just as well.

Honored Contributor

J. Crew is KILLING me this spring.

j.crew: vintage straight jean in gingham print for women, right side, view zoomed

Heart

Also in indigo, if you don't love pink-

j.crew: vintage straight jean in gingham print for women, right side, view zoomed

Esteemed Contributor

Leah looks beautiful and so grateful that she is there.

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

I know what you mean ... I've been ordering their cotton terry hoodies in multiple colors ... my wardrobe of choice lately.   Also received this yesterday

j.crew: drapey button-up shirt in paisley print for women, right side, view zoomed

Let me tell you a "funny" story about this bag

"As Is" Dooney & Bourke Woven Embossed LeatherSatchel - Beaco - A370414

I ordered this D&B "as is" ... it was shipped but a new/lazy UPS driver claimed he couldn't find my address, so the package was returned to Q.   It was the only bag in the Bone color ... no other available even in the regular supply.   

Anyway, I checked daily to see that one bag came back ... today it did and it had been reduced further by $50!  

Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

I know what you mean ... I've been ordering their cotton terry hoodies in multiple colors ... my wardrobe of choice lately.   Also received this yesterday

j.crew: drapey button-up shirt in paisley print for women, right side, view zoomed

Let me tell you a "funny" story about this bag

"As Is" Dooney & Bourke Woven Embossed LeatherSatchel - Beaco - A370414

I ordered this D&B "as is" ... it was shipped but a new/lazy UPS driver claimed he couldn't find my address, so the package was returned to Q.   It was the only bag in the Bone color ... no other available even in the regular supply.   

Anyway, I checked daily to see that one bag came back ... today it did and it had been reduced further by $50!  

meant to be