Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00 3/20/2021

@lolakimono @shy bobcat @DancinQueen @PINKdogWOOD 

01B505EC-377C-439C-AD51-F40EC571D051.jpeg

This is it and I can hardly wait!

There is a zoom exercise that DD encouraged me to join, so I did! Each session is short (30 minutes). It is FUN!

My shot had me immediately feel a cramp in my neck ...this is where I also feel side effects of another "immunity" rx that I take. It is so odd to feel it there, and yet it has happened often enough that I now know not to completely chalk it up to imagination. A small price to pay for immunity to COVID.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

@LTT1  Congrats on getting your 1st vaccine!

@lolakimono  Pretty pastel scarves!

LL Bean had a discount last weekend, so I finally ordered several 3/4 sleeve supima cotton solid tops & a couple tanks to replace my old ones. Only 1 top was still on backorder. Then they sent me a $10 "reward", so I'll likely order another item this week - maybe pants. But for every piece I order, I'm purging an old piece so I can keep organized.

image.png        image.png

Recently, I washed items in my kitchen cupboards that I haven't used in months+ ; some had to be washed by hand. Then I laundered all kitchen & dining room linens, and I've been pulling out linens (extra blankets/towels, etc.) to launder them again so I can pack them into plastic air bags in prep of selling & moving (fingers crossed).

Next week, I want to get rid of half (ok, maybe 1/3) of the 12-15 storage tubs I have in the garage. Most are memories/Xmas/photos/china & crystal/ storage for my child/family items.

I've been searching for a condo back East for over a year, but waiting to plan a move until after my 2nd vaccine - which will be in 9 days. It looks like I might have to buy a small house instead of a condo in order to have a garage, private entrance, & 1st floor primary suite & laundry. Big trade-offs. So much to consider.

I've had all my groceries delivered since March 2020, so 2 weeks after my 2nd vaccine, I'm headed to a grocery store. I'm excited about that!

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox   Continue your path on the positive side of healing. I know and you know yes this can be difficult but you cannot digress, give up, feel sorry. None of this works.

Sending great vibes to you. and YES, Spring arriving today makes us all feel the uptick of life growing again.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1   Problem with virtual is that she doesn't get to show off all those fab boots she has!!!  Well unless she kicks back with her feet on the desk - LOL

@lolakimono 

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD

SO TRUE!
They’d better get the SHOW ON THE ROAD!
Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily 

Good luck going forward after your 2nd shot!

A small house would be fun!

Can't wait to hear how "new house/condo hunting" goes!❤️

Honored Contributor

@DancinQueen

Good luck on shot #2!
Respected Contributor

@LTT1  My main concern with a small house is securing reliable lawn and snow plow services. I had been counting on no exterior worries, but ...  The market is tight for both condos & houses. I'm hoping more properties will come on the market as more people are vaccinated and more venues open up again.

Honored Contributor

Forgot to mention I ordered and received these items from LE, the top is lavender and the swimsuit is navy, I also got the matching bottom for the swimsuit. 

I also ordered a set of 3 pair of gardening gloves, from Q, 3 days ago, that order hasn't even shipped yet. This place has issues which they should address. If other places can accept, process and ship (and be received) within a week, there is no reason QVC can't do the same thing. This isn't their first day in business. Laziness, and customers being willing to accept bad service, IMO. But, oh well, I don't need them immediately so I'll wait, for a bit, before I cancel.

Update on cataract surgery, 1st one went fine, the second one is this Wed. Don't know how long till I can get new glasses tho, hopefully not long.

Update on the refrigerator, the sub-contracted delivery service was horrible. Never got it, got the run-around from both the store and the delivery company. No explanation, no nothing, they actually at one point tried to blame us for the mess, lol. Finally canceled it, and bought one at another place, it will be delivered this coming Friday. Really tired of not having a fridge.

Update on the new bed; waiting to hear when it will be delivered. Should be this week, sometime. Hoping it's not the day of my surgery, lol, but that would be typical. 

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Fingers are crossed for your choices @Desert Lily