Trusted Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00 3/20/2021

@Greeneyedlady21 

You mentioned ordering an eyelet top.  Eyelet always makes me think of my Mom; she loved eyelet and made cute jackets out of it.  Can you post a picture of the top that you ordered?

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jackthebear wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Old Navy is having a 50 percent off sale today, ruh roh. They have some cute Spring Summer drawstring pants, but they're a linen blend and have a strong dislike of wrinkled clothing. I need a 33" inseam, so that's difficult too.

I should look was at the store closest to me this week but it was such a mess,  and it usually isn't .  was looking for passover things for little kids nothing at all-- delivery problems perhaps

@jackthebear 

Our Old Navy has not had a good selection for several months.  It looks like they aren't getting very much new stuff.

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono 

Are you virtual for the rest of the year? 

Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Old Navy is having a 50 percent off sale today, ruh roh. They have some cute Spring Summer drawstring pants, but they're a linen blend and have a strong dislike of wrinkled clothing. I need a 33" inseam, so that's difficult too.

I should look was at the store closest to me this week but it was such a mess,  and it usually isn't .  was looking for passover things for little kids nothing at all-- delivery problems perhaps

@jackthebear 

Our Old Navy has not had a good selection for several months.  It looks like they aren't getting very much new stuff.

OK that does make sense, 

Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal wrote:

@lolakimono 

@Tennesseegal 

Yes, that is what is approved, BUT it can always change.

The Super wants to bring kids 4 days a week by the end of the year.  Also, the CDC now advises 3 feet apart in elementary (except for eating, which requires 6 feet apart).  I have no idea if that means that the two day cohorts will go four days instead of two or if they will open it up to more students to go hybrid.

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Tennesseegal wrote:

@lolakimono 

@Tennesseegal 

The Super wants to bring kids 4 days a week by the end of the year.  Also, the CDC now advises 3 feet apart in elementary (except for eating, which requires 6 feet apart).  I have no idea if that means that the two day cohorts will go four days instead of two or if they will open it up to more students to go hybrid.

@lolakimono 

Isn't that the truth? Cat Frustrated 

Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal It's this one, I ordered pink in size medium tall. I haven't worn an eyelet top in ages, it felt sort of nostalgic. Pandemic makes me want to break free and try new styles and wear what I want.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Fashion/Gap-Square-Neck-Eyelet-Top/td-p/6810869

Old Navy site has lots of new stuff. Free returns

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@Tennesseegal It's this one, I ordered pink in size medium tall. I haven't worn an eyelet top in ages, it felt sort of nostalgic. Pandemic makes me want to break free and try new styles and wear what I want.

That's very pretty; very feminine.  Just wearing it will make you feel good. Cat Happy

I agree- I have never worn camo and I keep thinking "Why not?"  By the way, you made me look at the Old Navy site!!

Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

That's very pretty; very feminine.  Just wearing it will make you feel good. Cat Happy

I agree- I have never worn camo and I keep thinking "Why not?"  By the way, you made me look at the Old Navy site!!

I like camo, but I have always liked green, its a pattern but subtle---I guess that is the concepts

Trusted Contributor

Did anyone watch any of the St. Patrick's Day programming?  That castle and scenery were beautiful.  I really liked the two cardinals on the marble.