Esteemed Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 3/14

LTT1, thanks for the anniversary wishes.  Our quiet 50th wedding anniversary was fun. My DH went & picked up a carry out pizza from our favorite pizza place.  He said that the bar was full, but only one couple in the dining room.  The restaurant that we were going to go to a block away was busy for 3 blocks with cars.  Since the Firemen's Dance last night was cancelled, we danced around the house.  We have been practicing for a few weeks and we are getting pretty good.  Then later in the evening, we went into the hot tub with a Very Berry Wine Cooler.  This morning as soon as we got up & turned the very radio on, they played "Happy Anniversary," so we started dancing around our house again.  Since yesterday was pi Day, we had a piece of cherry pie for dessert.  

Now we are in spring cleaning mode.  It's amazing how much we can get done when we stay home.

Trusted Contributor

@twinny70 That sounds like an awesome night!  Happy Anniversary (belated!) 

Respected Contributor

It looks like I'll have plenty of time during the next month to shop online for new clothes that fit me. I found out today we were to work from home. Our governor has closed all schools in the state along with other restrictions. I hope QVC will have good apparel options. I'm thinking about a short gray trench I saw online at Macy's. Of course now that I'm home, I don't have a "no time" excuse to use to avoid cleaning the oven - ugh. But maybe I can find a cute outfit to wear when I'm done cleaning it lol.

Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily 

Good luck, my DH starts working at home today or as he is calling it semi retirment, his acutaly retirement date is April 30 and I seriously hope he is not home that long

@Desert Lily wrote:

It looks like I'll have plenty of time during the next month to shop online for new clothes that fit me. I found out today we were to work from home. Our governor has closed all schools in the state along with other restrictions. I hope QVC will have good apparel options. I'm thinking about a short gray trench I saw online at Macy's. Of course now that I'm home, I don't have a "no time" excuse to use to avoid cleaning the oven - ugh. But maybe I can find a cute outfit to wear when I'm done cleaning it lol.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

anyone up 

nice to see Leah on 

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

anyone up 

nice to see Leah on 

@jackthebear 

Waving hello!  Cats don't understand the delay in breakfast (6:30).

Honored Contributor

Disco sparkle tank needed to sell lipstick wardrobe duo?

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono 

@jackthebear 

Good morning.  I'm up and waiting for my granddaughter to be dropped off.  Her mom has to work and obviously she is out of school.  

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Disco sparkle tank needed to sell lipstick wardrobe duo?

didn't see that

Doris?

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

anyone up 

nice to see Leah on 

@jackthebear 

Waving hello!  Cats don't understand the delay in breakfast (6:30).

they do not