Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 3/14

@Jtdmum wrote:

@lolakimono Oh no!  Sorry for both kitty and for you!  How old is her kitty? 

@Jtdmum 

He is 10.  The "problem" is that my father picked him out as a kitten, because he knew that he wouldn't make it to their anniversary, so he gifted her the kitty early.  He is a bengal.

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono Oh boy.  Fingers and toes crossed for both kittie and mom.  I remember you telling me he was a bengal. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono  Those pink sneakers are sooo cute!

@LTT1  I'm in the same boat as you. I've lost 15 pounds now and nothing fits anymore.

@jackthebear  Our grocery store shelves look like that, too. Yikes!

@Bird mama  Our stores need everything on your posted list. I understand your concern about your birds. I'm worried that my dogs would catch the virus if I got it, especially my 17 yr. old fur baby. And if I got too sick, who would take care of them?

It has been quite a week. I work in a pubic type job. Travel and meetings for work have been restricted, but I wish we could work from home. I was never so sick in my life as I was for the entire month of January; it leaves me concerned.

I've continued my condo search in another state. Neither of the 2 I wrote about last time were the right fit, but I found one a week ago Thursday. I asked the realtor I'm working with to send me a video and answer a couple questions about the HVAC and the HOA. She didn't get back to me until Monday, & it was sold on Sunday. I'm very disappointed. And, I think I need a new realtor there.

With my recent weight loss, my clothes are looking pretty silly on me. I have to hold onto the elastic waist on my PJ bottoms when I walk LOL. I bought a couple pairs of jeans, including INC jean joggers from Macy's and IM's #A354038 ombre jeans. I bought a few other things (including a Levi's jean jacket), and have been trying to shrink some things I have by washing in hot & drying in hot - it's not working well lol. My focus is on finding a condo, but my body is screaming that I need new clothes. That could be a win-win, eh?

Take care, Fashionistas.

Esteemed Contributor

LTT1, happy belated birthday.  It sounds like you will able having a fun time getting to your new destination.  Thanks for the anniversary wishes.  I am getting ready to call in our 🍕🍕🍕order.

Bird Mama, it's snowing here like crazy.  It's a good thing that we aren't going out tonight.  I will be dancing my ❤❤❤ out after pizza and after the wine cooler.  

Honored Contributor

I checked the forecast and snow is not in it @twinny70 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I decided to go with Tretorn.

I have worn them before, the Gola sizing seems iffy.  I found them on Amazon, but the seller wanted $25 to ship, so I found the same seller on eBay for much more reasonable shipping.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama wrote:

I checked the forecast and snow is not in it @twinny70 

We had 1 1/2" of snow on the hot tub.  Thank goodness none in the driveway or streets.  

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono @twinny70 

how was your at home celebration last night?

hoping the weather cooperated!

1FB80316-9720-423C-AB00-AD429A7218FB.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily 

it seems all I have done for at least 5 years is post about my searches for bras that fit!

Finally found one and I'm so pleased:

B85778FB-9117-4CDA-BB69-4614FBFAB30E.jpeg

jockey natural beauty bralette...the front area is shaped. So the nice thing is that this one can be worn under light color tops (H by Halston). I got the ivory. Light color tops have not worked for me in a long time and now they do. YAY🎉 

sending good vibes for a successful condo find. Yes, that would be disappointing not getting the info you requested and in the interim it being sold. Bummer.💗

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

E8958325-CDED-4F8C-A51E-1E43F0A96BEA.jpeg

I'm thinking of you and your feelings on the 10th anniversary of your father's passing.

Also, sending wishes for wellness for your mom and her kitty.... that is a touching story about your father choosing that kitten for her knowing he would not be around. 😭