Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 3/14

I don't have kids in school now , but impressed that our local school has the online learning schedule up and running, was on Facebook

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear 

Doris' models.

Leah is now in the stonewashed jacket getup.

Takes me back to James Trafficant.

Image result for jim traficant

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

I don't have kids in school now , but impressed that our local school has the online learning schedule up and running, was on Facebook

@jackthebear 

We were given "enrichment" items from our Coordinators at the BOE that we could post (Google Classroom) but students are not required to complete anything and we are not allowed to use anything during this time for a grade, so...Cat Frustrated

Honored Contributor

refreshing actually 

David comes on says hello to Leah, no silly hugging and kissing, they just go right to the item they are selling.

maybe they will stop doing it entirely?

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@jackthebear 

We were given "enrichment" items from our Coordinators at the BOE that we could post (Google Classroom) but students are not required to complete anything and we are not allowed to use anything during this time for a grade, so...Cat Frustrated

wow, so is it totally unclear as to what will happen?  

Honored Contributor

yeah now I see Leah's denim on denim, it's not working for me 

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear 

We have a three day spring break, so that is now gone.  We will report those days (before/after Easter).

We have two unused snow days built into the calendar, so instead of readjusting to allow us out early in June, we will be in school until the regular date.

That gives us five days.

The remaining five days (closed until March 27) I think will be part of a waiver, because it is a state of emergency.

Custodians are at the school now disinfecting, but no other employees are there.  The buses are delivering meals to certain locations to feed all students, not just the ones on free/reduced meals.

Other than that, I have no information.  I am on "vacation" now since they are using the spring break days.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@jackthebear 

We have a three day spring break, so that is now gone.  We will report those days (before/after Easter).

We have two unused snow days built into the calendar, so instead of readjusting to allow us out early in June, we will be in school until the regular date.

That gives us five days.

The remaining five days (closed until March 27) I think will be part of a waiver, because it is a state of emergency.

Custodians are at the school now disinfecting, but no other employees are there.  The buses are delivering meals to certain locations to feed all students, not just the ones on free/reduced meals.

Other than that, I have no information.  I am on "vacation" now since they are using the spring break days.

it;s all unknown I guess, 

Honored Contributor

D & Co.  clearance sweatshirt is reading very 80s to me. A374649

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

I am sorry if anyone likes it but to me that thing is super ugly

@lolakimono wrote:

D & Co.  clearance sweatshirt is reading very 80s to me. A374649

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.