Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 3/14

I am going to run to the store.  Wish me luck!

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@lolakimono 

I am sorry if anyone likes it but to me that thing is super ugly

@lolakimono wrote:

D & Co.  clearance sweatshirt is reading very 80s to me. A374649

no kidding , where did they dig that up

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

I am going to run to the store.  Wish me luck!

let us know what it's like 

TTuLTR

Honored Contributor

The store was good.  We did not get everything, but luckily since we eat healthily the majority of what we wanted was there.

Limited stock of meats, no eggs, no milk, empty shelves of paper products, few bags of "junk" food, etc.

They did not have broccoli, but we were able to source potatoes, which BF said there had been none a few days before.  

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

The store was good.  We did not get everything, but luckily since we eat healthily the majority of what we wanted was there.

Limited stock of meats, no eggs, no milk, empty shelves of paper products, few bags of "junk" food, etc.

They did not have broccoli, but we were able to source potatoes, which BF said there had been none a few days before.  

mr jtb went over the weekend and said all the St. pats day baked cakes stuff was totally untouched 

Esteemed Contributor

@Jtdmum    There is not an inflation of numbers.  If anything they are underreported because not enough testing.  I trust the health professionals and scientists and not the admin 

Honored Contributor

Well the other shoe dropped, my immunologist just called and well for the time I should not leave me home or be around people. It stinks having a screwed up immune system

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.