Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 7:00 3/12

Gotta love Kmart.  Bought two perma press blouses (no spandex).  One is short sleeved and a cantaloupe color.  One is long sleeved and navy/yellow paisley.  I also bought a short sleeved play top, lol.

I feel so much better having gone :-)

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

When I used to sew, and on vacation in another area, I loved wandering through Walmart.  Lots of fabulous fabric there, in those days.   Also, I loved seeing 'Proudly Made in America' signs on top of the circular racks.  Also, our nearest KMart is about an hour away, more or less, depending on traffic.  I loved to walk through, finding 'this and that', especially Summer clothes, mostly cotton. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@Lyn08 wrote:

@lolakimono - That's cute.  Where did you find that coat?

@Lyn08

Both are from Talbots.

Respected Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Snicks1 wrote:
@SoX, I agree...no to the Halston tee shirt, that thing will cling, big-time, and looks sloppy besides that, lol. My opinion only, of course.

@Snicks1

Hey snicks, good morning from the west coast! I'm just pouring a cup of coffee and have missed most of the show. Can I ask a question about the Halston tee? Did they say it was a short sleeve version of the original long sleeve? I ask because the long version doesn't cling and drapes beautifully. It was a work horse in my fall/winter wardrobe.  But I didn't see the short sleeve presentation -- it might have been changed to a thin, clingy fabric. 

@islandgrrl, the video is up, if you watch it you will notice the models continually pulled at the top, pulling it away from their bodies. At about 7:14 mark, the shorter model turned and you can see it clinging to her back. I don't know if it is the same fabric as the long sleeve one you mentioned. HTH

@Snicks1

Thanks, snicks.  Just watched the video.  I didn't understand the pulling on the fabric.  It wasn't particularly clinging to Colleen yet she kept tugging on it.  Weird.  Oh well, 3X is the only size remaining so I'll just wait for the reviews.  Hopefully someone will be able to compare the long and short sleeve versions.