Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 7:00 3/12

Thanks for the chat ladies.  I think I hear Kmart calling, lol.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Wish we had one near us. Just like to look around in there from time to time. nearest one to me is 100 miles away. Wish we had a Costco too. We got 2 **** Sam's clubs. Costco, is 100 miles away too.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the chat!   Time to get busy.  Have a great Spring Forward weekend everyone.  

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@Snicks1 wrote:
@SoX, I agree...no to the Halston tee shirt, that thing will cling, big-time, and looks sloppy besides that, lol. My opinion only, of course.

@Snicks1

Hey snicks, good morning from the west coast! I'm just pouring a cup of coffee and have missed most of the show. Can I ask a question about the Halston tee? Did they say it was a short sleeve version of the original long sleeve? I ask because the long version doesn't cling and drapes beautifully. It was a work horse in my fall/winter wardrobe.  But I didn't see the short sleeve presentation -- it might have been changed to a thin, clingy fabric. 

@islandgrrl, the video is up, if you watch it you will notice the models continually pulled at the top, pulling it away from their bodies. At about 7:14 mark, the shorter model turned and you can see it clinging to her back. I don't know if it is the same fabric as the long sleeve one you mentioned. HTH

"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

@lolakimono - That's cute.  Where did you find that coat?

Honored Contributor

HI all better late then never, I took a bit of a fall yesterday, thought I re- ingured my elbow, but I am ok a few bruised ribs that do hurt.Went to urgent care last night, a good friend of mine was on call there and they took great care,

So pain just as annoying as a fractured rib, ice and time is all I can do, other than taking it slow, when I do not know how to do Smiley Happy

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I have that jacket in black and its been very warm here in the Northeast so it has become my go-to-jacket over the last few days

@Lyn08 wrote:

Good morning everyone!  As usual, I'm late to the party, and I haven't had a chance to read any of the earlier posts.  

I am thinking of ordering the Dennis Basso One Day Only Jacket (that Leah is wearing) in blue.  However, I've been reading a lot of negative reviews.  I'd like a light-weight jacket, as the ones I have (except for one) are all pretty heavy and structured.  Do any of you own this jacket (A263346)?

I have way too many coats as it is (mostly fall/winter)  I just pulled out two Bob Mackie fleece jackets that I haven't worn in a couple years.  It's no use taking them to consignment next fall, as I know they won't take anything with a QVC brand.  I'll give them to my friend, and she'll pass them along to family members (who like getting my clothes).

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Pool for me I was trying to insert a photo from our Palm Beach trip last week but it came out sidewaysSmiley Sad

http://www.eaupalmbeach.com/explore/resort-webcam

Trusted Contributor

@SoX: Sweet. falls that way for me too which is why I like it

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Went to kohls this morning and found some great pants

my daughter got some things she wanted and we got more kohls cash to spend

linen joggers  these are really cute

roll tab shirt  so is this