Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 2/9

@gmkb, just now reading your post. I am so sorry to hear this news. You are in my thoughts. Wishing you only the best. You are the very picture of grace. It is my pleasure to "know" you thru this forum.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@End of October

It is called the "Whisper Tunic" by Johnny Was.  I can't link here, but you can go to johnnywas.com and enter those terms, or the SKU- 

SKU C24119-1:WHITE

It is also available at orchardmile.com.

Trusted Contributor

@gmkb wrote:

Good morning everyone.

Well my news is not so great.  I am now under Hospice care.  I will continue to post here as long as I am able.  

I have enjoyed my time with you.  You are a fine group of women.

Wishing you a good week.

@gmkb Wishing you all the best and peace.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@SoX I caught it on sale at Macy's.  It's the avellino top zip crossbody (a familiar style) in the metallic paisley.  It's the only Nash I own.

@Bird mama

Patricia Nash bags are quietly addictive ... before you know it, you'll have more ... Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@SoX wrote:

@Blingqueen023  

Well, I think you may have just sealed the deal for me ... actually, I don't carry a large wallet, anyway, so that wouldn't be a problem.   As long as I can get my cell phone and small change purse in, I'll be a happy camper.

I have both the black and tan (yes, the tan, too) on check status ... Lord, help me!   I think I'm suffering from cabin fever ... really.

@SoX. Best thing of all is the price!!   When I got this bag it was well over 200 dollars.  Would have jumped on another one, but I ordered the Belvedere Small logo lock bag last night.  That was too cute to pass up.  Haven’tordered a Dooney in ages until last night.  Been loving the Radley London bags lately.  If you get the bag, enjoy it and carry in the best of health.  

@Blingqueen023  

Hi, Bling ... Just thought I'd let you know -- I slept on my decision last night, and this morning I decided to get both ... thanks, in part, to your recommendation.   How's that for passing the buck, Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@SoX  I spotted the Patricia Nash Carini bag at Dillards (online - months ago).  I waited for reviews and a couple of people suggested that the bag peeled. Woman Surprised  Macy's is carrying it now and I don't know if it's in stores or not.  Ever since the peeling comments started to appear I backed off.

main image

display alternate Image

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama  

That's one gorgeous bag, Birdie.   I wouldn't let a review stop me, though.  After registering your bag on the PN site, you can always send it to them for free repairs.   Love that she stands behind her brand.

Respected Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@SoX wrote:

@Blingqueen023  

Well, I think you may have just sealed the deal for me ... actually, I don't carry a large wallet, anyway, so that wouldn't be a problem.   As long as I can get my cell phone and small change purse in, I'll be a happy camper.

I have both the black and tan (yes, the tan, too) on check status ... Lord, help me!   I think I'm suffering from cabin fever ... really.

@SoX. Best thing of all is the price!!   When I got this bag it was well over 200 dollars.  Would have jumped on another one, but I ordered the Belvedere Small logo lock bag last night.  That was too cute to pass up.  Haven’tordered a Dooney in ages until last night.  Been loving the Radley London bags lately.  If you get the bag, enjoy it and carry in the best of health.  

@Blingqueen023  

Hi, Bling ... Just thought I'd let you know -- I slept on my decision last night, and this morning I decided to get both ... thanks, in part, to your recommendation.   How's that for passing the buck, Woman Wink

@SoX. Wow!  Good for you.  I hope you post a review on them.   Also, I have to say that the bag sits firmly on your shoulder also.   I think you’re going to love the bag.  Looking forward to hearing your review.  Congrats on the purchase.  Enjoy them.  

Frequent Contributor

@lolakimono Thank you so much for taking the time to share the info on that tunic with me. I love everything about it except the $250.00 price tag. That’s a little to rich for my blood for a tunic. But, I will keep an eye out if it ever goes on sale. Thank you again!