Esteemed Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 2/9

@lolakimono  

That's so pretty ... I love the color ... probably wouldn't like it in black as much.

Respected Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@Bird mama  @gmkb

Thanks for sharing the candle ... where have you posted it?

gmkb has been nothing short of amazing (la lisa) in her illness and treatments ...  In part, I gained my inspiration from you after my two surgeries.  There were and still are times when I feel down; and then think of what you are going through, Gerri. 

You are truly a wonderful role model of strength and courage.

@SoX. I made the decision early on that any complaining I might do would not help and would alienate others.  We all have our cross to bear at some time in our life.  I do pray a lot and that helps.  I have always enjoyed your posts.

Respected Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@house_cat

That's a nice tote!   I want more of an "up and down" look like this:

https://www.qvc.com/Dooney-%26-Bourke-Pebble-Leather-Hobo-Handbag--Gracie.product.A300281.html?upsh=...

Wish it had an outside pocket, though ...

@SoX. Hi Sox.   Just wanted to chime in here and let you know I have this fabulous hobo bag and love it.  I have a dooney clutch wallet that fits in this with room to spare.  No problems getting the wallet in and out.  It’s a great handbag, and I don’t even miss a back zippered pocket.  I posted this because I didn’t want you to think a clutch wallet wouldn’t fit.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Blingqueen023  

Well, I think you may have just sealed the deal for me ... actually, I don't carry a large wallet, anyway, so that wouldn't be a problem.   As long as I can get my cell phone and small change purse in, I'll be a happy camper.

I have both the black and tan (yes, the tan, too) on check status ... Lord, help me!   I think I'm suffering from cabin fever ... really.

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

I am thinkning of making a drastic change in my hair 

The below  pic was last week and my hair is boring and I am not happy with my last cut, I am also thinking of adding some high lights not sure if blond or more towards the red. I am going for the cut today I will post more after it is done.

PS my skin looks awful in this extreme close up

ell.png

I am thinking of getting a pixie cut, the photo below was done by my stylist, thing is am I daring enough to do this cut

hair cut.png

@I am still oxox  I wore that cut and color many years.  I am now wearing a short bob with silver-gray hair.  I have very thick hair (like I think you do) which used to make me angry when I had long hair and had to stand for hour drying my hair. I have an oval shape face so my hair can be cut almost anyway and because I have good texture, thick hair (now that it has grown back from medication partial baldness), it is easy to style.  I never do anything but shampoo and let it dry and while towel dry dry, I style it with hairdryer and brush.  God blessed me with good hair but terrible skin.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono  Bunnies are the best after kitties.

Respected Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@Blingqueen023  

Well, I think you may have just sealed the deal for me ... actually, I don't carry a large wallet, anyway, so that wouldn't be a problem.   As long as I can get my cell phone and small change purse in, I'll be a happy camper.

I have both the black and tan (yes, the tan, too) on check status ... Lord, help me!   I think I'm suffering from cabin fever ... really.

@SoX. Best thing of all is the price!!   When I got this bag it was well over 200 dollars.  Would have jumped on another one, but I ordered the Belvedere Small logo lock bag last night.  That was too cute to pass up.  Haven’tordered a Dooney in ages until last night.  Been loving the Radley London bags lately.  If you get the bag, enjoy it and carry in the best of health.  

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

yes, oh yes! 

I saw those bunnies!

Just cannot resist them! Thank you for remembering!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

Presidents Day sales this weekend-- I never check my calendar for this stuff can it be presidents day already 

@jackthebear

You've got another week.  Ask me how I know that. Cat Wink

asks @lolakimono  

the bloggers are plugging presidents day sales a week ahead 

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear

No school, of course!Cat Very Happy

Our last day off until Easter. Cat Sad