Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 2/9

I am thinkning of making a drastic change in my hair 

The below  pic was last week and my hair is boring and I am not happy with my last cut, I am also thinking of adding some high lights not sure if blond or more towards the red. I am going for the cut today I will post more after it is done.

PS my skin looks awful in this extreme close up

ell.png

I am thinking of getting a pixie cut, the photo below was done by my stylist, thing is am I daring enough to do this cut

hair cut.png

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@gmkb

Would you like us to start a dedicated thread for you on Among Friends, where we can check in between shows?

I don't want to invade your privacy, but I thought it might be nice for you to have a place where you can see your "people" at any hour, on the days when you need support.  

Honored Contributor

Boy, they sure know how to stop a show dead in its tracks with this D&Co tee shirt duo.

By the way, in the name of full disclosure, I am no longer the queen of the D&Co pants.  I've been wearing Isaac's 24/7 stretch pants the past couple of years.

@I am still oxox

If you're thinking of cutting your hair, go for it. I had mine super-dee-duper short for three years while I was caring for Mom and Dad. I absolutely loved it.  Turns out, no one else did, but that's another story. Anyway, it took me two years  to grow it back - it's now past my shoulders, but it's all shiny and healthy because it's relative "young" hair, if that makes any sense.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

So ladies it is going to be a fun week around here B has been dealing with shoulder and neck issues for a few weeks and of course he decided he needed an emergency dr appointment. He was lucky to get an ortho appointment yesterday.

He needs to ice and rest, go to pt and will be on a medryl dose pack, his first time and I know it is going to be a crazy wild ride, I have taken it before and know the roller coaster of emotions. 

I was so worried about him, thinking he had torn his rotator cuff once again,  that I worked myself into my own issues, I woke up yesterday morning at 5 am and felt like the room was spinning, it did subside and was scary.

I am suffering from low iron and I am pretty sure the stress and the iron issue played a part in the episode.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@house_cat

The back of my hair is already pretty short, and I do not consider this cut super duper short, yes its short but there is hair to play with and I have more than enough hair to make the style work

@house_cat wrote:

Boy, they sure know how to stop a show dead in its tracks with this D&Co tee shirt duo.

By the way, in the name of full disclosure, I am no longer the queen of the D&Co pants.  I've been wearing Isaac's 24/7 stretch pants the past couple of years.

@I am still oxox

If you're thinking of cutting your hair, go for it. I had mine super-dee-duper short for three years while I was caring for Mom and Dad. I absolutely loved it.  Turns out, no one else did, but that's another story. Anyway, it took me two years  to grow it back - it's now past my shoulders, but it's all shiny and healthy because it's relative "young" hair, if that makes any sense.

Honored Contributor

@gmkb  This is the flameless candle that I have been cycling on your behalf.  I updated it with your name.

057 (300x400).jpg

From the bottom of my heart, it's been an absolute joy visiting and chatting with you in this Community. 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox

No, it is not super short. Mine WAS!  Mine was so short that my hairdresser could no longer do highlights, which was one of the reasons I started to grow it back.  I think when I eventually go gray I will cut it short again.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

@house_cat

My hairdresser tried to do the gray transition by slowly bleaching my hair out,  and I hated the orange stage, it was awful, so I think I will be cloring it for the rest of my life.

@house_cat wrote:

@I am still oxox

No, it is not super short. Mine WAS!  Mine was so short that my hairdresser could no longer do highlights, which was one of the reasons I started to grow it back.  I think when I eventually go gray I will cut it short again.

Honored Contributor

@gmkb

Would you care to join our private FB group?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama  @gmkb

Thanks for sharing the candle ... where have you posted it?

gmkb has been nothing short of amazing (la lisa) in her illness and treatments ...  In part, I gained my inspiration from you after my two surgeries.  There were and still are times when I feel down; and then think of what you are going through, Gerri. 

You are truly a wonderful role model of strength and courage.