Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 2/9

@gmkb wrote:

Good morning everyone.

Well my news is not so great.  I am now under Hospice care.  I will continue to post here as long as I am able.  

I have enjoyed my time with you.  You are a fine group of women.

Wishing you a good week.

@gmkb  May God bless and keep you and meet  your needs.  

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@gmkb

If you are comfortable sharing, I know that @Bird mama likes to know a first name for her prayers.   I can't remember if she already has a candle going for you, but if not I know that she would add one.

@lolakimono Thank you, it is Gerri

Honored Contributor

@gmkb wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

@gmkb

If you are comfortable sharing, I know that @Bird mama likes to know a first name for her prayers.   I can't remember if she already has a candle going for you, but if not I know that she would add one.

@lolakimono Thank you, it is Gerri

Gerri, I will pray for and request special prayers for you.  Again, may God bless and meet your needs and answer prayers in His time and will for your precious life.

Honored Contributor

Good morning, ladies!

I promised myself I'd get up to join you this week, but by the time I fed the cats and emptied the dishwasher I seemed to have missed the fashions.  I have no interest in the lotions and potions.

I'll stick around for a while just to visit with all of you.

@gmkb

You have been an example of grace and positivity for me. I realize you don't know me, but I have seen many of your posts and I've been inpsired by how lovely a woman you are.  I hope you know that by sharing your journey you have touched all of our lives in the most positive ways.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@Nonametoday

Ok I am sorry but I do not have a clue what a Dorsay footbed is, it is a two layer foot bed?

@Nonametoday wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

Ok all what in the world is a Two piece sandal, there is not a removable strap

@I am still oxox  Is it sort of a Dorsay footbed

@I am still oxox  Actually, oxox, I did not say that correctly.  Dorsay is a shoe on which there is one part of the shoe and another part of the shoe on the same footbed. It is sort of cut away.  Or split in half, with one part on the upper portion and the other part on the rear (heel) portion of the shoe.  I don't think it is actually a two-piece shoe, or maybe it is.  It does look that way, however.

Honored Contributor

@gmkb I am so sorry, God bless you. I am crying thinking of you and my beautiful Mother. She died from cancer last June, she was in hospice at home and I was with her every step of the way.

My Mom is my hero and your strength is so inspiring too. Love and prayers to you.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

Just a little something to lift our spirits this morning ...  

check out the savings on this item:

https://www.qvc.com/Isaac-Mizrahi-Live%21-34-Sleeve-Animal-Jacquard-Cardigan.product.A309986.html?up...

Honored Contributor

I'm out of touch with QVC fashions. Can someone give me a quick edjumacation on Laurie Felt?  Her jeans remind me of the ones I used to buy from HSN... what was her name?  Geez, I seem to be suffering from a bout of CRS.  (can't remember s--t)  and for some reason Gracie insists on being in my lap today, and I can barely type.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

@gmkb  

Image result for women hugging each other

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@gmkb

@house_cat

I echo the sentiments of house cat. You are indeed a symbol of grace, poise and  strength. 

Others are expressing so eloquently in such a way that hopefully can provide comfort.

We do all love you here and I’m sure that goes for other places you may post.  God bless you💗💗💗💗

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~