Esteemed Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 2/9

This is my Find-of-the-week ... have no idea when or where I'll wear it ... just because it was on sale and I got it before it sold out ... LaBellum by Hillary Scott Allover Beaded Jacket

All over beaded jacket by LaBellum on HSN

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

All are heaving a sigh of relief!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Morning ladies, not sure how I feel about the joggers, I have to pair and they are too big and too small at the same time.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono@SoX@OKPrincess@Jtdmum

I will BRB...GOING to go and reset the tv stuff...router, etc.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

This was a super busy week.

Monday after school I had yoga and my allergy shot, and it was a BIG reaction, like the size of a golf ball.

Tuesday I stayed at work until 6.

Wednesday I had meetings after school and then acupuncture.

Thursday I had training after school from 4:45-7:45.

Yesterday I went out with my former coworkers and work spouse for Happy Hour, and then we got home after 7.

Lola is exhausted after working long hours, many appointments, and transitioning into the second semester (new kids, seating charts, getting grades done, etc).

This week is just as busy!  UGH!

Esteemed Contributor

Those are cute pumps by Clark's ... the pink is calling me ... 

Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

This is my Find-of-the-week ... have no idea when or where I'll wear it ... just because it was on sale and I got it before it sold out ... LaBellum by Hillary Scott Allover Beaded Jacket

All over beaded jacket by LaBellum on HSN

@SoX

Don't those go with your blue/black embroidered boots, or can you not wear those anymore due to the heel?

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono  I assumed you were running late Woman Happy  The golf ball sized injection site reaction had to hurt.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono Thank god you're ok!  You know we all panic if we don't see you way way too early on Saturday AM!

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama

Since last weekend, my lower back was killing me to the point that I was pretty much "in a relationship" with my heating pad.

I had three hours of PD on Wednesday, where during part of the time we had to sit on backless cafeteria benches.  For acupuncture on Wed. p.m. I had her do gua sha on my lower back, which hurt like a mother but got all of the tension out.  I still have "bruises" from Wednesday, to it's affecting my sleep positions too.  Then I had three more hours of sitting on Thursday night, and last night was backless bar stools for a few hours.Cat Mad