Super Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 2/5

@jackthebear    HAHAHA!

Super Contributor

@Tennesseegal    Ahhhhh, interesting challenge.  Please share more....how are you doing?  This would be more difficult for me than the dry January (no alcohol) challenge for me!

Super Contributor

NOT fashion related, but went on a date last night!  Our dinner and theater gang had tickets to the broadway road tour of "Pretty Woman" musical.  It was just great.  Lots of fun and great singing.  Even the curtain call was a blast.  Hightly recommend even with the Covid regulations in place.

Trusted Contributor

@1 DancinQueen wrote:

@Tennesseegal    Ahhhhh, interesting challenge.  Please share more....how are you doing?  This would be more difficult for me than the dry January (no alcohol) challenge for me!

@1 DancinQueen 

I just started it! LOL I found a website called clevergirlfinance dot com and she describes the challenge. 

Honored Contributor

I am so sorry that you didn't sleep last night @lolakimono   I haven't gotten the most restful sleep the past two nights but at least I did get some sleep.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Good morning all, I slept well last night, it was wednesday night I didn't get much sleep. Expecting ice through the night into Thursday morn, had no idea what to expect as we had to be out in it left the house at 6:45A to get to the clinic. We made it no problem thank you Jesus! and back home again. Certainly had to scrape a coating off the Rav4 in order to see to get home. Everything worked out very well. He's good with his new protocol.

Extremely cold here, 13degrees out right now. The sleet,rain, mini ice balls just would never stop, snow didn't start until around 5-6P but changed quickly back to sleet. all totalled, 2" ice with very heavy snow/ic mix on top. He's going to want to or feel the need to go out and shovel today I am sure of it. I cleaned/shoveled some enough so the dog would, could, should get out there and be able to get back in again. 

I am very ready for this to be the last one of this year. Warm up enough to melt this STUFF away and BE SPRING!!!!

Super Contributor

@Tennesseegal    Thanks...will check that out.

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning, all ...

I was up at 2 a.m., didn't get back to sleep until after 5 ... hey, how about an "up all night club"?

My body still aches from having to constantly clear the porch and steps from the all-day snow storm earlier this week.  DH has to get to dialysis, so have a keep a clear path to the curb to get to the Pace bus.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono 

You particularly may be interested in one of my clearance finds of the week ... absolutely the best deal so far

j.crew: nordic hiker boots for women, right side, view zoomed

This blazer, however, comes in at a close second.   The colors are unexpected but play well together -- olive, mustard and red  ...

j.crew: sommerset blazer in glen plaid english wool for women, right side, view zoomed

j.crew: sommerset blazer in glen plaid english wool for women, right side, view zoomed

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD 

Glad to know he is doing well with his current treatment!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~