Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 2/4

@Nomorebirthdays

Welcome to the thread.  My pigeon Grayson came to me when he was a couple of months old.  Pigeons used to roost in the public garage near work and I did finally catch a look at a baby Pij.  Bless 'em, they grow into their faces don't they, lol.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Sweet Ladies....off to watch TCM probably take a nap. Last night up very late. Insomnia hits once again! Great fact, Single only have to look after myself. Sometimes miss relationship, Then I remember to stop delusional day dreaming!! Kidding, Love seeing others enjoy. I'm one of those who's better single. Haha!! 58 finally got it. Great seeing everyone!! Do adore each of you. 💋😍
Honored Contributor

The lace-up wedges are cute, but I wish a bit higher heel.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama. Grow into Thier faces, that's it. TY

Honored Contributor

@Nomorebirthdays

To be totally honest, I've hand raised 3 sparrows too and they can look a little 'prehistoric' when they are babies.

Esteemed Contributor

After 2 days of sunshine, it is c!oudy & I slept in WAY TOO long.  Missed the first two hours of ams.  Hope that you are all well & have a nice weekend.

DH is heading to the ZOR Shriner's for their pancake breakfast.  I am having coffee at home & after doing my walk, he will meet me at the library.  I am watching what I eat as I have a GI 6 month checkup in 11 days & vacation is 32 days away.

Those heading for a warm weather vacation, enjoy.

Can't remember who went to FL last March  & her DH is having a hip done this March.  I did a similar thing 14 years ago.  We went to Jamaica one March & the next March, I spent 2 weeks at the Mayo Clinic.  My private room for one night was as much as our 8 day all inclusive resort.  

No big plans today.  There is an ice sculpting competition going on 2 hours away that I would love to go to, but crowds drive me nuts.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@capatosta

Enjoy your day! Hope you get all of your errands done!

I don't "get" the joke about pepperoni/blood cell? Italians?

Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama I like birds too,  farmer girl. I did once suture a wound on a duckling but it passed in a few days. No farming now but I still have a few chickens.

Boy I am hijacking this fashion thread, sorry

Honored Contributor

I wonder if the caller who is on the phone talking about her past Carol Hochman purchases knows the real Carol is at HSN, lol.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama

JpgJpg

Who couldn't love these dear babies?

@Nomorebirthdays

I can say for myself, I am HAPPY when the thread gets hi-jacked! Please --- we look for stuff to talk about!