Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 2/3

@LTT1

No NB show here. I just got an email from Anthropologie yesterday featuring the shoes, and I thought that they looked very "Sox", so I researched a bit more.

And then I thought they MIGHT also look like ME, since @SoX and I are sole sisters.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono@SoX

Those are really good looking!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono

Woman LOL  

Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1@lolakimono

Yeah ... so good looking that I can't find my size ... all sold out!  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@LTT1  Hope you are doing well.

Here's hoping we're all doing well. I was 'in' yesterday too although sometimes I just read posts and not make comments. Someone called me and another lady we know a 'debbie downer' in a groundhog post yesterday - been called worse!!! Oh well....

I do hope I see the SUN today, didn't yesterday therefore not much noticeable snow melt but in our neck of the woods but our weather people still calling for MUCH warmer temps so now we get the slush, the slop, the flooding in some areas. Before this snow dump I saw bulbs coming up in our easement. Soon very soon...

WOW - just saw Leah in that great golden top/sweater. Did she rob someone's safe for that stunning neck piece she's sporting???? Yes I know, it's probably either Joan or logo, one I'll not be picking up but pretty gorg on her neck and goes great with her top.

Respected Contributor

Good morning.  I’’m watching.  Nice to have all this fashion on this weekend.  I have enjoyed.

Not much interested in football, so a good alternative.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono@SoX@Greeneyedlady21

I am not willing to spend quite that much on tennies right now, but it is so great seeing casual shoes “dressed up!”

The satiny, embroidered fabric of these would make them so cute to wear out for an evening if one’s feet are bothering them! It can happen!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

Did anyone notice the joggers Model Michele had on with the Side Stich shirt?  Can anyone identify the item number?  Thank you. 

Honored Contributor

@soozer wrote:

Did anyone notice the joggers Model Michele had on with the Side Stich shirt?  Can anyone identify the item number?  Thank you. 

@soozer

Good morning.

I think they are these- (also in petites)

https://www.qvc.com/H-by-Halston-Regular-Stretch-Chambray-Jogger-Pants.product.A292247.html?sc=SRCH

Honored Contributor

In one of Carolyn's shows with a short sleeved shirt by Anybody I think it was, the color was called

PINK DOGWOOD

Made me smile! They didn't ask me if they could name it that but it was all okay.