Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 2/24

@SoX  Is your procedure next week or the week after?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Now I just had my eyes examined at the end of January and I was assured that I do not have glaucoma or macular generation or retina issues.  The rep for the jeans said the thread used is indigo and I see white thread.

Valued Contributor

Thanks, I seem to miss birthday messages unless they're on my timeline. I had a virus so will celebrate over the next week with friends.
Buster's been slow to adjust to new sounds and the space, so he's been yowling - anxiety. He loves his new vet and passed the exam with flying colors. So he's now... starting today in fact, on kitty prozac. He'll be okay though. He loves it when friends come over, so he'll relax over time.

@lolakimonowrote:

@Buttercups

Happy belated Birthday, in case you didn't see the FB message.

I hope you were able to do something fun!

p.s.

Can we get a Buster update, now that he is the Kitty in the City?

Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mamawrote:

@SoX  Is your procedure next week or the week after?

@Bird mama

I had my physical on Monday ... passed with flying colors.   My next appointment is with the opthamologist to see if the paget's has affected my vision; and then with the ortho surgeon in April.  

Never a dull moment, healthwise, right?

Respected Contributor

Good morning.  We have a Japanese magnolia in our backyard, which I was sitting and admiring this a.m. while having coffee.  December thru early March it loses most of its leaves, but is totally covered in gorgeous pink flowers.  March thru November it loses the flowers, but is covered with pretty green leaves.  

While sitting there, 9 turkeys (fowl, not humans) came running through the yard.  I have no idea where they came from.  We live on a wildlife preserve, but I have not seen the turkeys before.  I wish I knew how to post pictures from my IPad to show you.

Wishing you all a good week.

Honored Contributor

@Buttercups

Did you get the Feliway diffusers for the house? 

The vet techs spray it on a towel and drape Aubrey's carrier when we get there to dial down the "chatter" in the waiting room.  Cat Embarassed

Honored Contributor

@SoX  You just needed alot of maintenance at this time, lol.  I pray that by May all of this is behind you :-)

Valued Contributor

Meant to recommend a chromium based browser if you're having trouble with Chrome itelf. Epic. It prevents tracking as much as a browser can, and you can turn on a proxy server so you can't be tracked on line by your IP address.

Ellen, congrats on WW. I did it a few years ago and loved it - weight melted off, I kept the diary faithfully and ate breakfast every day even if it was just a piece of fruit and small thing of cheese or one piece toast w/peanut butter or an egg. I found making myself eat a small breakfast makes a huge difference. I also measured things to really make sure the quantities were right. There's some sharp WW grads under the health forum here, they gave me some advice when I needed it. Hope your overall health improves and you feel better.

Be well everyone, and happy shopping.

Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mamawrote:

Last week Sunday I went to see Black Panther.  That movie was the bomb diggity  Woman LOL

@Bird mama  ...

I've never been a fan of comic strip characters ... any of them ... so I'm sure I won't see this until it hits cable ... if then, lol.

Honored Contributor

@gmkb  How exciting to see the turkeys.  So far, one male mallard duck has popped in to feed in my backyard since the new year.  Don't know why they pick my yard, but they do.