Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 2/2

@Bird mama wrote:

@lolakimono  That's right.  I think it started with me and @house_cat  back in the day when she was Delilah.

I was just thinking about it this morning!  I so loved joining you regularly on this thread, but it's so early here.  I get up at 4:15 every weekday and had to set my alarm for 5 am to watch AMS with all of you.  I was thinking this morning how much I miss it and might have to drag myself out of bed next week.  I'll try.  I really, truly miss keeping up with all of you.

I think I go back to 2009. I started participating just before they changed the entire forum format - it threw us all off for a while, but in the end, it's much better of course.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

BTW, it's raining here for the second time this winter.  This is what I was watching this morning at 6 am instead of AMS.  My cats have very little experience with rain and it's driving my kitten bonkers. He's exhausting himself trying to catch the droplets.

IMG_0279.jpg

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

@house_cat  That's right.  I was a shopper in 2008 and didn't dip my toe into the forums until late 2008, beginning of 2009. 

Happy 10th Anniversary Karen.  You may not be able to join as much as you did in the past however the chat has kept on going.

Image result for 10th anniversary

Your cat is so precious.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Okay, I set my alarm.

hope to see you all next week

I don't think I've watched AMS in several years.  I may be a little rusty.

IMG_0280.jpg

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

Pink rose jewelry. I just put the pendant in my cart. I’m looking for the ring now. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@lolakimono

Love that ring and necklace!

But sizes?

The ring is missing. I went to look. Was the ensemble featured on the A.M. Style Show?

Honored Contributor

@texassunflower wrote:

The Tolani tunic is beautiful. I really like the multi and black but $74 is ridiculous. Plus a ruffle at the hip is a no go for me. I am short and have generous hips and thighs. I would look as wide as I am tall.

IF WE DONT START SAYING NO TO THESE PRICES THEY WILL KEEP RISING. 

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

I noticed these two new arrivals. HeartHeartHeartHeart

Rosy and bright, this rhodonite ring is an absolute delight. QVC.com

Rosy and bright, this rhodonite pendant is an absolute delight. QVC.com

Were these presented during the show? The ring is missing from the website under “New Today” and under queries for the gemstone and rose jewelry. 

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

@lolakimono  Could Aubrey possibly have a fur ball?  My kitty boys won't eat when they have furballs.  But once they get them up, they eat fine.

@Nonametoday

She has been gobbling down the wet food.  It's just this dry food, which really was her raison d'être is not floating her boat.  They get wet food in the morning and the evening, but they do love their dry kibble as a p.m. snack, which also allows us to sleep. 

@lolakimono  Sweet babies.  I hope you can settle this for you and them with getting it worked out, whatever it may be.  

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D

They were not presented in AMS.

Here is the link for the ring.  It looks like it sold out quickly. I would keep checking back in case someone's order doesn't go through.

https://www.qvc.com/Sterling-Silver-Rhodonite-&-White-Topaz-Rose-Ring.product.J390397.html