Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 2/13

@lolakimono @jackthebear

PM sellers DO need some more guidance to help them along.
I have listed before, but never actually sold anything.
If anyone lists in a rush (which I usually did) it is easy to forget details which would help the buyer.
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal

What’s at Pigeon Forge?
Esteemed Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

nothing like every other weekend the past 9 months

OK enough with the Galentine!

@jackthebear  Agree, all made up.......it ranks right up there with Friendsgiving for me.  I like the original names for holidays.

Honored Contributor

Good Morning, It's snowing ever so lightly in my neck of the woods.  I haven't had any real urges to shop for fashion/accessories.  I'm waiting for new styles of heeled sandals to appear on my favorite websites and I'll probably buy 2 pair.  I must be getting old because I'm interested in sandals with heels under 3 inches, lol.  I got rid of most of the sky high ones I wore to work on a daily basis.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono @Patriot3 @SoX @luvmyteddy4 @jackthebear 

'If anyone is interested, here are pics from my apartment decorating, which is coming along.

48FA868C-0F58-4B6B-9EEF-E6695FB06BE1.jpegMine is the middle one

CF30F94E-E220-448B-9D13-2B6D185BB218.jpegBack window view Jan 1

7150B064-1108-4E6E-8D8F-416ECC1EA944.jpegSnow outside night view/sofa

404872C7-2D6C-429D-A021-683F3EFC3280.jpegBed coverlet in color "Terra"

6EA6DED7-AE2A-4B8A-9787-64FF4C07CE60.jpegCluttered mess of stuff eventuslly going to DD

@lolakimono 

i am going to Aldo post a picture of the new (ugly but useful) water cooler to the FB decorating group for advice plus the other pictures I have collected!

Honored Contributor

If anyone likes 100% percale, LLB has a new lobster pattern, just in time for summer, LOL.  I have their seahorse set from a few years ago and they are a favorite in the rotation.

Sara Fitz Lobster Percale Sheet Collection

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:
@lolakimono@jackthebear

PM sellers DO need some more guidance to help them along.
I have listed before, but never actually sold anything.
If anyone lists in a rush (which I usually did) it is easy to forget details which would help the buyer.

cute dress doesn't cut it

I can help anyone out if they need it 

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

If anyone likes 100% percale, LLB has a new lobster pattern, just in time for summer, LOL.  I have their seahorse set from a few years ago and they are a favorite in the rotation.

Sara Fitz Lobster Percale Sheet Collection

I have a couple of comforters from hsn in the seahorse but they have lobster, crabs and something else. They are really nice cotton too.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@lolakimono @jackthebear @DancinQueen @Tennesseegal @Greeneyedlady21 

I'm still on the Calvin Klein bandwagon!

Performance wear is a new category for me, but I will tell you...I don't want to EVER go thru this game again...at least not being this determined.

Their items went on sale and all over the internet I'm finding it is a game to find the style/color I'm looking for. Lots of "games"

For instance, if I am looking for fleece pants with pockets in a certain color (kava) the Macy's website will show up w/fleece pants without pockets! 
Thenn if I go to Amazon, for instance, under no circumstance will there be any because I already searched at Macy's.

Has anyone else found this to be true?

trackers etc and 

I have found that if I don't find what I want at Amz,  when I go back later there will more similar items on my home page to what I was looking for.

I use tracker blockers, and Duck Duck as much as I can but you can't escape "what they think you want to see" 

Honored Contributor

Almost a pet peave @jackthebear to watch/look at most models here (and a few hosts) to put on pants of any style that are one to mostly two sizes TOO SMALL. Why do they do this? How and why do they all SOMEHOW get into pants that do not fit them? They look awful. I know when I put on pants (of any style) that are too small they not only look but FEEL awful on the body. 

I do not get this. For me it's a real turn-off.