Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 2/10

Goodness, you lovely ladies have all so much going on!  

@SoX, I hope your procedure turns out well for you.

@lolakimono, I LOVE your jacket!  Very pretty!  I can't wear the muted colors but it reminds me of the inside of a shell- lovely!

Enjoy your dinner!

@I am still oxox, Bless your heart too!

@Snicks1, SO sorry to hear about your ear.  Bless your heart.  Please take care!

@Bird mama, Welcome to your soon retirement.  Hope you're lucky enough to find things you love as I did.Smiley Happy

Image result for beautiful spring retirement arrangement

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Bird mama

They put anesthesia in the eye, I took advil for the pain and eye gel for the dryness.

wrote:

@I am still oxox  Injections in the eye?  Can they do anything for you re: the pain?

@I am still oxox,I am SO sorry you've had to go through that!  My goodness!  (I couldn't get your name to come up at the end with the others no matter how many times I did it!  Sorry).Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG

Thank you and it is annoying, over the last 3 months I have had 3 shots in my right eye and one in the left.

The new doctor does 3 months of shots then reevaluates and spaces the following shots out. So I face two shots in both March and April, thank goodness they are done a week apart

wrote:

wrote:

@Bird mama

They put anesthesia in the eye, I took advil for the pain and eye gel for the dryness.

wrote:

@I am still oxox  Injections in the eye?  Can they do anything for you re: the pain?

@I am still oxox,I am SO sorry you've had to go through that!  My goodness!  (I couldn't get your name to come up at the end with the others no matter how many times I did it!  Sorry).Smiley Happy

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.