Super Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 2/1

@joann1218 wrote:

There is a maxi dress shown in the background on today's show. Anyone know the number for it. Thanks

Hello! I think it is  A353267 Attitudes by Renee. 

Regular Contributor

Thank you

Regular Contributor

The clothes have been horrid for the past 12 hours on Q.  We need some designers that really care about their reputation.  I just can't believe anyone would wear any of these.

Esteemed Contributor

I woke up at 2:00 a.m  & stayed awake for three hours. Listened to the radio, read a book and watched T.V.  Then I slept good until 8:30.

It was my birthday on Monday, so we had a nice breakfast out & then a shopping spree to a town 45 miles away.  Since our dd bought us a Keurig for Christmas, we had a fun time buying different flavors of K cups.

On Tuesday we saw A Dog's Journey at our local senior citizen center.  Then dinner out with friends.

On Wednesday we had company and then lunch out.  Yesterday we played FLIPPO at the senior center.  I did as little cooking this week and it was all fun. 

We joined the Wellness Center the beginning of January and try to go 5 days a week. I missed a week when I had a nasty cold/cough, but it's all good now.

My PE was two weeks before my birthday last year, so I am enjoying every moment of my life.

My DH is going to the Shriner's annual pancake breakfast for lunch and I am soon going out with friends for lunch.

It's been cloudy but mild for 10 days with a lot of 🌞🌞🌞 tomorrow!  Yippee. Our first date was on Ground Hog Day 51 years ago, so we are celebrating with friends tomorrow for lunch.  Yes. It will be 6 more weeks of winter, but it's 6 more weeks of winter whether he sees his shadow or not.

LTT, how fun to know where you will soon be moving to. 

Hope that you all have a nice weekend.

Honored Contributor

@Lake4 

Love the dress but I think at 5 feet tall it would be too long for me Smiley Sad

@Lake4 wrote:

@joann1218 wrote:

There is a maxi dress shown in the background on today's show. Anyone know the number for it. Thanks

Hello! I think it is  A353267 Attitudes by Renee. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono @Careful Shopper

I really wish they would stop with the high/low hems!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD 

Yes, we really like Pittsburgh, even if we might have a couple of nasty times during the winter!

We have lived in Texas our entire married lives and much of childhood in Texas.

The sporting  events will be fun too! Also, it does get old living out of a suitcase and not having our favorite pillows.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

@LTT1  I have 2 close relatives that both moved to PA (Philly area) within the last couple years, and they love it. Congrats on your exciting move.

@lolakimono  I bought the LLB fisherman knit sweater in the natural color and love it. I'm also a "socks" girl. I wear them as often as I can. Trouser socks, ankle socks, boot socks...

I finally went back to work this week. By the end of the day Monday I was worn out, but I made it through the week. I have to run a couple errands today, and in-between I'm icing my shoulder that's sore from working on the computer at work. I'm enjoying my new Bzees sneakers and am waiting the arrival of a different black pair - Thank you @lolakimono . This week, I'm in search of a "wicked green" (yellowish green) solid tank to wear with LOGO #347179. I bought IM's SOHO plush back midi skirt (#370275) in black that arrived this week. I really like it but it's a little big due to my weight loss, so I'm going to try and shrink it in the laundry. I have no idea what kind of top to wear with it & will experiment.

Have a great weekend, Fashionistas.

Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily 

That is a hard color to find!

Have you seen this "sour apple" color?

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono  That's perfect!