Trusted Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 12/4

@Patriot3 wrote:

I ordered the Isaac cardigan on this morning's show.   Not too much going on.  Was sick the past two days and hoping today is better.

Going to watch some college basketball and football today.  Some big games today. 

GO BLUE!

Go Hawks!

Honored Contributor

@1 DancinQueen @lolakimono @PINKdogWOOD @SoX @Bird mama 

1919A703-3FB8-48D3-8D50-D17F089838E7.jpeg

This is the "coat" I finally settled on! It is CK Performance and called "Wine Shine"!

Inside are deep pockets for phone, lip balm, glasses etc.

This wasn't in the store (Macy's) so I ordered twice (sizing) and it now fits!

I have become a Calvin Klein devotee now because so far, styles fit reliably for me. Last years stuff color coordinates with this year too which is nice. 

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@1 DancinQueen 

Your butt will be cold in the 'burg!

What about something like this?

Bernardo Fashions Ecoplume Bib Hooded Walker Puffer Coat - Big Apple Buddy

Honored Contributor

@SoX 

E857FE64-312F-4139-993B-D8C0AA4293BF.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@1 DancinQueen Woman Very Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

To be honest, I only took the flue shot during the time of my husband's illness and when my Ma's health was frail so I don't know about the current flu shots @SoX   I don't know that's I'd get both at the same time, then again what do I know.  My sister had 2 Pfizers and I encouraged her to get the Moderna booster - her appointment at Meijers was 10 minutes behind mine, lol.  She was fine.  

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD 

@lolakimono @sandy53 @SoX @1 DancinQueen 

Your decorations sound very worry-free and "fashionable!"

Last year I placed a Valerie real green wreath outside on the railing with BL fairy lights! I LOVED this! It snowed and the wreath/lights looked so pretty! It really lifted my spirits!

This year I "ran into" a 60% off sale (MACY’S) and so I indulged...but only a little bit as compared to full price. For instance... the pink porcelain Santa was 12.99 at sale and 32 at reg! Same goes for the crystal and bling items! IMMEDIATELY my decor theme was detoured into the more pinkish theme. BL fairy lights are durable and I love them. For some reason Q doesn't have the "branch" type this year except in pink. I purchased some of those.

My decorating is good for now and later... this theme will go for me into the spring. Now I just have to invite someone over! The grands don't mind picnic-style on the floor! 😎 

PS the small slim trees really appeal to me at this time!

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

The purple coat is very appealing!

I don't mind so much (right now) if my "butt" gets cold!

Super Contributor

@SoX    THANK YOU!!  Saved me $.  Not comfortable in a heavy coat.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD  When I was growing up it was tradition to put the tree in the 'front room' in the view of the picture window.  We called it the 'front room', I think the rest of society called it the living room, lol.  Anyone driving down the street saw the tree.  In my house I had it in the 'front room' in the corner - frankly the tree is for me, not the motorists on the street.  Here's the kicker - I rarely looked at the tree because I was in the family room with hubs.  When he died, I didn't do a tree at the end of that year.  I bought a smaller table top tree and put it in the family room the year after. 

When I was ready for a full sized tree, again I stuck it in the front room and last Christmas I said, Bernie you're an a** - you still aren't seeing the tree.  So I put it in the family room.  Now I have a new wingback chair in that area of the room and I'm trying to figure out where to move that to make room for the tree.  Many of my neighbors have their trees in front of the picture window.