Super Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 12/4

@SoX   Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well.  Hope you start to feel better soon.

Honored Contributor

oooh lovely decorations @LTT1 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

@LTT1     Can't see too well from the pics, but it looks like these are on your deck/porch?  Good for you.  Hope to get my porch decorated today before the Pitt game tonight!  Way behind decorating as the lights on our prelit tree died and finally convinced the Hubs to stop playing with them and ordered a new tree!  So lots of Christmas "boxes" decorating my interior!

On that note, Happy Hanukkah to all here celebrating today and this past week.

Honored Contributor

Like you @LTT1   let's face it, we have been living this season since end of summer - July/August. By the time December rolls around - and it came fast this year, I am so tired of holiday stuff I could scream. 

And aren't we so tired of this year's theme of pajamas, slippers, lounge clothes. We've been doing this for just about 3 years now.

So tired....just get me to January again. Winter Solstice, longer daylight hours, SPRINGTIME!

Super Contributor

Saw the savings on the LF jeans just now....said, hmmm, need to check that out.  WHAT is going on with that sizing chart??  I'm usally an 8/10, but I would have to order a 14 in these?  It's not like I wear the size tag on the outside, but geez, Louise!  Not ordering.

Esteemed Contributor

I forgot that I'm waiting for these ...

We're supposed to get snow next week.

Super Contributor

Really loving the plum color on the AE coat.  Put it in my cart, took it out.....put it back in, took it out.  Don't need it, but like the color mucho....Anyone want to talk me out of it?  Shopping for 9 GK for this holiday so I should be concentrating on them, but that color is calling this girl's name.  Help??

Honored Contributor

I found a set of 3 pre-lit wreaths on amazon but coming from Brylane Homes way back early November. They're only coming from Indianapolis, not a long distance at all but STILL not here. Loaded on the fedex truck Nov 9. Driver is obvioiusly lost in space. I'm bummed. I'm now attempting to get my money refunded as amazon indicates I can do this. Now not at all sure if the wreaths will make it here before I hear from said seller for my money back or not. looks like a cr*p shoot on this.

Honored Contributor

@SoX   nice hats, sorry you are under the weather.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@1 DancinQueen 

I have lots of boxes out too as I ran into a GREAT sale at Carter's and the gc's need clothes! DD said they need long sleeve tops, and C's had choices for $7.OO !

The sizes are tricky so I'm sorting both girls and boys and waiting on others.

The balcony is a "fake" one...Juliette balcony.

It lends a nice view and I appreciate having it... the ledge outside the door is maybe 5"!

My plan is to wrap the outside grill work with fairy lights, if I have enough!

Thx! The decorations have been fun!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~