Respected Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 12/4

@SoX  I hope you feel better soon. Cute hats!

@LTT1  Fun decorations! They look great!

No news on the fashion front here. I've been concentrating on the new place. A new rep was assigned to my account for the design options, and we finished everything this past week. She was proficient and professional.

I had ordered a chair this week, after ordering 2 other chairs that I struggled with to put the legs on. To my surprise the chair came yesterday, and putting the legs on was a breeze this time. Since I have the floor plans & measurements, I've gradually been buying curtains, rods, bed & bath linens, etc. so I'll be ready to start putting things together when I get there.

Esteemed Contributor

@Desert Lily 

Sounds like things are really coming together for your new home.   I look forward every week to hearing about what's new ... I know you'll have pictures for us somewhere down the line and I'm waiting with bated breath (have you ever used that term in one of your novels, lol!)

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama   We didn't have a picture window in the house where I grew up but it was always a good size and real. We had those big old fashioned lights, multicolored most years but some years we girls could talk Dad into changing out the bulbs to be all blue. The tree had a dark mysterious glow, with silver tinsel it was always beautiful.

Honored Contributor

@SoX   These coats are so short, little wrmth and none for the butt and upper legs. I must have a long coat to get me through the cold winter.

Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily 

Me too! I look forward to hearing about your "adventures in new place!"

It's always fun living vicariously through others' adventures, I think!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama 

Isn't it so true about placing the tree in a place where you can actually enjoy it?

"Front room" must be a Michigan expression! We also called it that my whole life!

Honored Contributor

@1 DancinQueen @Bird mama

Oh yes! How I craved one of those aluminum trees with the changing colors!