Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 12/3

I'm recovering from my first real cold in years.  In the scheme of illnesses a cold is nothing, I know.  Just surprised I caught one in the first place.  

All of my Black Friday orders arrived and it felt like Christmas came early at Bernie's house, lol.

My clearance balinese bracelet from HSN is on my wrist as I type this.  So much for putting it under the tree for later :-)

Bali Designs Sterling Silver & 18K Byzantine Bracelet

I also received my 2017 audubon page a day desk calendar for work.  I then received an order from JCP - only returned one sweater.  They sent the wrong color of slippers (I bought for my sis) and I've since corrected that.

Got the Halo TSV in black paisley.  I charged it up and will be testing it over the next couple of weeks to make sure it holds a charge and does what it says.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama  Thanks!!!  We're living with the new look for awhile, then moving upstairs to do the 3 bedrooms and small hallway just at the top of the stairs.  Certainly warms up the house in a few ways.  I really like the color, matches our VERY old oak woodwork all throughout the house and we have a lot of woodwork.

Thanks Ms Mama!

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

No refund yet because I phoned one day before they could do this. I'm on with CS as we speak and this time asked to speak with a manager so they could find out why this happened. 

Have even looked for it on the bay, it'd probably cost 10x what it was at the last clicks price so couldn't buy it if I saw it. Grr.

Oh well, life is good.

A friend from church was so kind, he brought me a Christmas tree. Going to decorate this weekend.

That's funny, just got disconnected from CS while on hold for a manager. Not impressed.

Respected Contributor

Everything Amanda puts on looks beautiful on her.  

Honored Contributor

@Buttercups

Not cool that they disconnected you.  Girl, it's on now - go get 'em.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Hello again!

44* rainy still dark outside

and I slept in?

why? LOL

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

The show so far is a yawn an I have only been watching 30 minute lol

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

Good Mornin'

Free Ship Day.  I ordered Valerie's silver wax trees for 17.50 As Is. 

I sold a lot of my older Christmas items on eBay.  Economy must be picking up!   I'm shipping a lot of packages!  

@gmkb   Happy to hear your "voice!"   Been thinking of you.  Glad you are doing ok.  PT will help you regain your strength.  (((Hugs))))

Valued Contributor

@Bird mama Oh Mama glad you like the bracelet too much to wait. Those are the best gifts Smiley Happy

@LTT1 Anticipation of something great is fun isn't it?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gmkb  I would be remiss if I did not wish you continued WELLNESS Ms G.  While you work at healing, feeling better and working hard at recovering, we'll keep praying for you and wishing you MANY days ahead of getting back to a more normal routine in your very blessed life.

@Bird mama  YUCK - the first winter cold.  Keep healing, take care of yourself and NO MORE coughing, sneezing, running out of tissues!!!!