Super Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 12/19

I bought Mrs. Prindables for ladies I knit with on zoom. Had extras and left them on neighoor's porches w/note who they were from. All with much appreciated. Maybe you could do that? A little unexpected surprise.
Esteemed Contributor

@dsw503 

Thanks for the suggestion   ...  gave one to the mailman this morning.   He was so surprised and pleased!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

With 60% off Supima cotton long-sleeved T's at LE, I ordered the basics & 4 additional colors. I use them for layering in cold weather, and they work for our springs here. They arrived quickly.

I started writing my 11th novel this week.

I prepared the dough for chocolate chip cookies yesterday before I found that I had no chips left. I baked the cookies anyway and sifted a little powdered sugar on top. They're fine. I'm rationalizing that I saved the calories that would've been in the chips. Lol

I wish you all a good holiday season.

Valued Contributor

Super Contributor

@Reconnaissant wrote:

@lolakimono 

Would you have any ideas for me Please?

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Fashion/Need-Help-Please-100-cotton-tank-top-long-length/m-p/6667920#M6...

Thank you 

This brings back good memories. My father liked them without the chips, we called them "plains." I grew to like the that way too.

Trusted Contributor

@LTT1, May you have happiness and good health. You richly deserve. Enjoy your new home.

Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily wrote:

With 60% off Supima cotton long-sleeved T's at LE, I ordered the basics & 4 additional colors. I use them for layering in cold weather, and they work for our springs here. They arrived quickly.

I started writing my 11th novel this week.

I prepared the dough for chocolate chip cookies yesterday before I found that I had no chips left. I baked the cookies anyway and sifted a little powdered sugar on top. They're fine. I'm rationalizing that I saved the calories that would've been in the chips. Lol

I wish you all a good holiday season.

@Desert Lily   Just checking my notifications and saw this in passing: 11th NOVEL!!!! What?!? I'm so impressed. Care to share anything about your being a writer?