Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 7:00, 12/14

@lolakimono, sorry your new position is so much more difficult. Having a bad "boss" sucks.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

From Etsy I ordered two bracelets-

image 0

Image result for sterling turquoise cuff bracelet fish symbol bracelet

Honored Contributor

Does anyone else get prompted by facebook to change their passwords?  It's happened to me twice in a couple of weeks.  This is getting on my nerves, lol.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Does anyone else get prompted by facebook to change their passwords?  It's happened to me twice in a couple of weeks.  This is getting on my nerves, lol.

not really 

try dinopass . com 

its a good password generator

Frequent Contributor

@lolakimono ... I concur with snicks! And on top of it, you have to deal with a glitchy techno-infrastructure. I can tell you are a devoted educator and have your students' needs as your top priority. How frustrating it must be to have to navigate the multi-level dysfunction at your school. You deserve a good rant! (And then some.)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono   did you receive that pretty purse you bid on and won?  What do you think?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Good morning, ladies.

🌝 🌛 🌜 🌚 🌕 🌖 🌗 🌘 🌑 🌒 🌓 🌔 🌙

What a coincidence! It was a full moon here, too!

@PINKdogWOOD 

I had surgery for uterine cancer the day you were married, Friday the 13th, 2012. I awoke to the news that the surgery was successful and I wouldn't need any radiation or chemo to follow-up.  Sure was a lucky day in my book!

~ house cat ~
Respected Contributor

Yikes, Lola...then the principal needs to do something.  Just because you have the title, does not mean you are good at it. We demoted assistants mant times.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@lolakimono   did you receive that pretty purse you bid on and won?  What do you think?

@Bird mama 

I did, and it's very pretty.  However, the leather does not bend. I'm trying to think of any reference that you might understand.  It's almost like this, lol-

Image result for tin letter holder

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono @Bird mama @sydsgma1 

It is heartening to read that you understand.

I often look back on my teaching career and think "I wonder if other professions are this way? If so, which ones."

My professional experience other than education was in corporate sales and medical. At that time (late 70's-80's) no way would my field be treated that way. (Because MT's were in demand; that is also why my school IU offered a BS in Medical Technology)

Then, when I went back to work (early 2000's) I believe my school district allowed "Alternate Certification" in my field (Special Ed) because of available federal funds.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~